In need of fantasy backgrounds!

I know there’s a lot of people who have drives full of fantasy/ village background! There is one particular google drive I am looking for but I don’t remember who owes it. If you have any at all please comment! and Of course… credit<3 thank you.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t use images from google/Pinterest, they are copyrighted. Use backgrounds from public domain sites like Pixabay.com

Check out this thread:

1 Like

They were approved by the episode team though? I thought they only approved images that aren’t copyrighted

2 Likes

Where did you get the images from?

what ever you upload to your account and they approve it, they will approve, they don’t just see , like for example, the background is anime like, and yet they still approve it. That image is copyrightes, and the artwork belongs to someone.

1 Like

U cna tell that the first two background is fantasy like, artwork, anf the below one is cartoonish, so that is someone work.

approved doent mean copyright free. I have seem them approve clearly stolen art. they do their best but they can’t see where everything is from. I can properly take your profile picture uploaded it and get approved, does that mean I am allowed to use it? as an user you are suppose to be the one following the rules and make sure its copyright free.

1 Like