In need of Fantasy stories to read, drop yours! :yay:

I’ve been away from the Episode app for months. Now that I’m back, I’m searching for good stories to read. I’m a huge fan of that genre! Feel free to drop your fantasy stories. I’ll try to read all of them! I’d rather read a story with not a lot of reads too :heart:

Please, do not recommend me a story that isn’t a fantasy story (:

8 Likes

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here are my four fantasy stories. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Heroic: Daughter of Shadow

Title: Heroic: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 3 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 3 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

1 Like

They all look very good. Will definitely give them a try! :smile:

1 Like

Awesome possum, I hope you enjoy! :grin:

Hey there I hope u will enjoy my story!
Story link:

Title - Heroic: Cursed blessing
Genre-Fantasy
Description-You are cursed yet a blessing for your people, you are their only hope, And in this fight for your home, you are not alone, Love, Betrayal, Adventure awaits!!!
For heavy is the head that wears the crown!

1 Like

Looks amazing! Will give it a go (:

1 Like

I listed mine under sci-fi, but it’s also fantasy! The protagonist is on the run for being a mage.

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited CC! (Because the MC is of a specific alien species!)
:alpaca: One LI whomst is non-binary (their gender identity is outside the binary way their species views gender), and they’re extremely chaotic and afraid of stuffed octopi
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

1 Like

Sci-fi is fine too! I will give it a try (:

1 Like

Thank you for this opportunity, and welcome back!

My story is a contest entry but it is fantasy:

Heroic: All That Glitters

By @sienna_writes on IG

Genre: fantasy

Description: Expelled from every school in the state, you’re forced to attend the prestigious Pinewood Boarding School. Will you be the hero they need? Or will your villainous ways decide your fate?

Release date: out now!

Link- Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

You can check mine if you want, it’s fantasy only (no romance included)

Earthbound

Link:

Description: Each century a demon and an angel with special powers are born. These are required to keep the balance between good and bad on Earth. But can the current two handle all of this?

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I love the cover, it looks really cool :smile:
I’m adding it to my list!

1 Like

No romance is fine! As long as there is fantasy in it. Looks like a good story from the description itself (:

1 Like

Here’s mine, hopefully you enjoy it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Title: Outré Asteria
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Instagram: noraauthor
Description: Asteria struggles with the hardships of being strangely peculiar in the human world. When a breakdown leads her to shift into a mystical realm, suspicion and perilous love arises.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6445169264754688

1 Like

Ohh I love the cover, I’m sure it’s an amazing story :heart:

Hey Chocola,

I am writing a fantasy story at the moment, ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’. Hopefully you’d like to give it a try.

Cover:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Style: LL

Episodes: 15 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Happy reading and stay safe,

Love A-W

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!
Title: Mallif
Mallif = Elven for curse lifter. In the 13th century, monsters are not always evil and heartless. Monsters sometimes are just humans hidden behind a curse.
Setting: Medieval times
MC: 1 (Male)
LI: 1 (Female)
CC: No

1 Like

This one sounds interesting. I will definitely give it a go!

1 Like

There aren’t a lot of stories with male MC, will definitely read this one :smile:

2 Likes

Hi thank you for this 🫶🏽

Title: Deathly Wish
Author: Ryder
Description: After a tragic death, her curse was triggered making her the first and last of her kind. Will she learn to accept her mate or end up killing him for her own gain?
Episodes: 5 but more to come
No CC since there’ll be tons of overlay for both MC and her LI, Art scenes here and there, & Uses point system to unlock certain scenes

Cover done by @yin

1 Like

Title ~ Heroic: The Tale Of Odette
Genre ~ Dark Fantasy, Action, Drama
Episode count: 3
Description~ Odette is what those would refer to as “an oddity”. So what happens when that oddity is the only one who can save her town?

Gem choices, point system, minigames

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes