In need of friends lmao

hey ya’ll. ive been here a while and it’s getting kinda boring without someone to talk to so… if u have an instagram or you can just PM me lol i guess. idek im kinda just alone. soooooo kewl kewl. :’)

10 Likes

Hey there

1 Like

Heya :ghost:

1 Like

Wassup? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hiiyyaa. I didn’t think people would acc resond.

2 Likes

Well, I like meeting new people so how are you

2 Likes

mehh. I’m just tired. How bout u?

2 Likes

Starving :pancakes::bacon::fried_shrimp::stuffed_flatbread::hotdog::burrito:

1 Like

Hey! I need some friends too!
(now I sound like a creep :joy:)
My insta is @silver.s_episode

3 Likes

oooofff dm meeee on insta @epi.sanityyy :))) we can talk there.

1 Like

Hey

1 Like

hey! xoxo

1 Like

Hiya i totally feel the same as you :sweat_smile: I don’t have insta i deleted it but i do have snapchat if you have it then we can chat there @tolu2711 ignore the name i created it when i was 12

1 Like

Hi essa, I know how you feel. I feel the same. I’ve been on here for probley a month and no one is very helpful for direct questions. Everyone ONLY says "see Joseph Evans videos. It seems everyone is so far advanced that no one really has time. I could use some help with a lot of stuff.

3 Likes

Aloha!

1 Like

hi, i’m Winter :upside_down_face:

1 Like

hey, i’d be happy to help you- just PM me anytime. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey. I feel the same as you do :fairy: :hibiscus:
It does get a bit lonely from time to time. You can pm here if you ever want to talk about…anything lol. My Instagram is @angelic_lynn.episode

1 Like

hdusakfhnjdcuarfhgbcjna @Lavendur12 i can relate to that so much augh :’) I need help too with A BUNCH of stuff and I’ve already watched all of his videos and its very stressful sometimes lmao.

ugh honestly thank you so much! my instagram is @/essa.author btw.