In need of help (experienced coding partner/mentor and others)

I’m still working on my story Cutting Ties which I’ve been working on for about a year and a half. Very personal and important project and one of my biggest dreams RN. I’ve had partners come and ghost in the past. I’ve taken whatever time I’ve had between my full time job and school schedule to learn what I can and still haven’t grasped coding. I have 4 episodes written and coded to the best of my ability but I still have a long way to go. My school work has increased majority so I could really use some help to get my story out. I’ll accept more than one person to help me, since I also need organization assistance since I tend to get overwhelmed. Anything you can offer I’ll accept and credit. Please help me finally get this off the ground thank you!

1 Like

Not sure if you’re looking for a writing partner or just help?! But I am totally down to help with your story in any way! Either it be with coding, dialogue, descriptions, anything, hmu! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for responding so quickly! You can either message me privately on here or instagram @cocoa_liaepisode and let me know your skills and what resources you’d like to check out with my story and I can send those materials to you in an hour. Is that ok?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.