In need of INK background characters

Oh these are in Limelight format
I actually need some in INK style, sorry :sweat_smile:
I could still include them if you’d like, I’d just have to figure out how to accurately represent them in INK style lol

oops wrong pictures i sent the wrong ones cuz i have too many pictures of episode characters so i need to correct that and send u the right pictures give me a second

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you so much! :sparkling_heart:

no problem

Oh wait i forgot, what are their names? haha

First- Tania
Second- Lucia
Third- Alexis

Perfect, thanks again! :grin:

No problem

I still need a lot more actually but i think I might just make some of my own by doing the random generator thing on the portal. I’ll still use yours though, thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Mike:

Jade:

Noah:

1 Like

I could be a background character :smiley:

:

Body: Olive
Brow: Defined Natural
Hair: Long Feathered (Black)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Brown)
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Classic (Taupe)

Character (aka me) Description:

• I am the comedic character who’s weird
  • Kind of a tomboy
  • Hangs out with guys because of #2 and because I have a harder time connecting with girls
  • Introvert and VERY socially awkward (But I’m not awkward in front of friends)
  • Great listener
  • I have the biggest heart but I can be rude when offended (as I’ve been told)
  • I love the colours purple, black n blue
  • Clothes: Pants, crop tops, oversized jackets, chokers, headwraps, sneakers, and glasses

This is just some helpful description so that when you choose a looping animation it’s easier for you to know what type of character she/I is/am.

PS: My shoes are the “Black Beach Day Skater Shoes” shoes.

Don’t ask about the names on the left side of the picture… Or the very obvious “How to take a screenshot” tab… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I still need more characters, can anyone else be willing to be part of my story? :sweat_smile:

Bump

1 Like

What are their names if you don’t mind me asking? :smile:

Yes! I’m still in need of a lot more actually, thank you so much! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I’ll probably take you up on that eventually cause I’m gonna need more characters for later parts in my story, these are more for the beginning than anything, thanks for the offer :smile:

1 Like

Female is Amanda and Male is Noah;)

1 Like

Do u still need background characters?

1 Like