In Need Of Instagram Splashes

Is anyone currently making instagram splashes or know anyone who’s doing them? I need one for my story so people will know where they can follow me if they please.

2 Likes

I can do it i also do regular splashes
do you want to see examples

I can also do splashes. :blob_hearts:

Examples

2 Likes

Oh my! The second instagram splash is exactly what I am looking for if you don’t mind doing it of course.

1 Like

I don’t mind at all, send the details of what you want whenever. :blob_hearts:

Character Details
Skin: Cooper 07
Brown: Arched Natural (Black Dark)
Hair: Long Voluminous Curls Loose (Black Dark)
Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye (Brown Dark)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Define Natural
Lips:Full Round Flat Top Skin (Cooper Medium Matte)
Outfit: Diamond Cluster Pink Diamond Accents Necklace, Diamond Cluster Bracelet Pink Diamond, Thin Spaghetti Strap Dress Cotton Holographic And Open Toed Strapped Heels Grey Silver
Pose: Any Is Fine
Background:

My Instagram For The @Herepisode (No S in it)
No Deadline As I’m Still Working On Episode 1

Thank you for doing this!

1 Like

Hi, I’m sorry. Do you still want the splashes? I completely forgot. I’m so sorry. :blob_hearts:

Yes! Can’t really find anyone most shops a closed any time will be fine.

1 Like

Hello. If you are still in need of Instagram splashes, this is one of the services I offer for a negotiable price. If your budget allows for it, of course.

I’ll have them done in a few days, if that’s okay? :blob_hearts:

Thank you so much for the help! And of course it’s perfectly fine Im on your time.

1 Like

Hey if uh r still. Looking

Just wanted to know are you still making the instagram splash?

1 Like

Yes I was in the middle of making it then my iPad died so it should be done soon. Sorry. :blob_hearts:

It’s no problem! just wanted to make sure cause I don’t want to have you do it if you’re super busy

1 Like

Here it is & im so extremely sorry for how long it took. I hope you like it. :blob_hearts:

Thank you so much! just seen this and i love it would you like me to post credits to your forum or instagram if you have it? I can do both.

1 Like

I don’t mind as long as I get credit when using it in your story. You can use my Instagram: @chloe_epii & I’m glad you like it. :blob_hearts:

Oh and happy forums anniversary! :blob_hearts: :partying_face: