In need of more friends? Well me too my guy

Hello, my name is Oli and recently I have realized that I would like to connect with more people online. There are so many interesting people that I would love to get to know and talk with. We could talk about episode related topics or just random everyday things. Whether you just want a friend or help with your story, I’d love to chat.

Details about me if you're curious

I am a 16 year old girl, I live in the US, I am writing a story on episode, I make art, and I love to chat. My humor is stupid, chaotic, and sometimes dark. I love to help with stories and digital art or just general life advice if you need it.

If you are interested you can send me a friend request on discord. My discord is FreakishlyPeachy#2885 or we could talk on here, but sometimes I forget to check forums.

Have a lovely day/ evening/ night and thank you for wasting your time reading this topic :3.

2 Likes

Ayyy, someone else has Discord too!! :o

1 Like

Add me (if you want) anyway. I’m Brill#6485

Hey what is a discord? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Same thing I was gonna ask :joy:

2 Likes

@Samantha79
@Victoriaecs

It’s just an app where you can chat. That’s how I would describe it.

1 Like

Ah thanks

1 Like

Oh yea I forgot to say my tag

aNd i Oop#7058

1 Like

~messaging you on here~

and if anyone else who commented or just in general wants to talk with my lame ass too feel free to msg me (discord will be revealed upon interaction)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.