In need of new stories to read!

Hey everyone,
All of my favorite stories are either complete or I’m waiting on new episodes to be released so I thought I’d ask you guys for some suggestions. I’m open to most genres (no guarantees I’ll read all the stories suggested) but I’m looking for really good, high quality stories:

- Good directing
- Excellent grammar
- Very well thought out, engaging plots
- I also really love stories where there is a romance aspect (but the romance isn’t necessarily the main plot point)

Self promotion is allowed but only IF you also recommend at least one of your favorite community stories.

Thank you all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi do you prefer Ink, LL or it doesn’t matter?

I didn’t include classic because I haven’t read any.

Doesn’t matter, I like them both.

Okay. Let me promote others first:
Under You and Austentacious by ER Gurney
I Married a Millionaire and The Dragon Bride by EarlGreyTea
Dripping Mascara by Genevieve Marshall
The Stars Have Colors by @shaharPie
The Call by @Pending

As for my own: I just release a romance story called Perfectly Aligned. Here’s the link if you’re interested! : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6715283825033216

3 Likes

I would recommend Sundosia by Susannah M. It was one of the first stories I read on Episode, and I really enjoyed it.

Here’s my story too, if you’d like to check it out. The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better a little later on. :slight_smile:
Insta- @Gabi.episode

Relentless: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

1 Like

Maid for you
Speak from @J.Miley
Changes by Kylie
One of the Girls @amberose
Always from EarlGreyTea
Unexpected Turn from Annie
Falling for Sin and Us at Midnight from Ceri
Bad for my Heart from Michaela Bri

This one is still starting but it got me hooked :point_down:t5:

Romance, Drama, Action with character growth

2 Likes

Thanks for the mention Ness :heart:

1 Like

By The Book by Amberose
One of the Girls by Amberose
Marry, Kiss, Kill by Amberose & A. BeauTy
Queen by Steffi
Outcast by Loren
Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by Marshmallow O.
Welcome to the Amazon Forest by xXAlphaBetaxX
No Strings Attached by Alyce Winters
Lovebird by CERI.
The Fundamentals of Heartache by CERI.
Bittersweet Wounds by CERI.
Us At Midnight by CERI.
Once We Were Shadows by Lupe.
Iridescent by Indigo
Stolen Memories by Indigo
Echo Creek by Jade R.
Confessions of a Female Jock by QueenIvy
Psychology 101 by Annie Edison
Who We Are by Jay M. Santiago
Supernatural Desires by JemU776
Too Much Baby Mama Drama by Lex
War Dogs by Kayla Sloans

Lol, that was a lot :laughing:

2 Likes

I thought mine was long :rofl:

1 Like

Thank You!

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Hello! If you’re interested I’d love for you to read our story.
Title: The Proelium

Author: PinkCacti

CC: No character customization.

Style: Limelight

Genre: Fantasy/ Drama primarily. Some romance will be included in the future, although it will be limited.

Chapters: Currently 3, ongoing

Description: Societal disarray, a seemingly perfect world inside a dome, and an excruciating training school. Valerie Castillo has more than a few challenges to face. Let’s hope she can survive.

Instagram: pink__cacti

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6045585313693696

Cover: !

We hope you enjoy! :two_hearts:

Looks like you have a huge reading list already, but I’ll throw a few more your way just in case :smile:.

Dangerous DNA by Sinead O’Neill
My Secret Inmate Admirer by lucethegoose
Living Among The Dead by Eva T.

And lastly, my own story. I spent a billion years on the plot and directing, plus it will have a good deal of romance as it progresses. The story is about a young woman who works as a gourmet foods smuggler in dystopian city in the future.

2 Likes

Thank you, you’re too sweet :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Greetings. I’d recommend Before You Say I Do by @episodes_bylex, and The Draken Stone by @janebelrose. And if you’re interested feel free to check out my story as well.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters yet to be written).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Six currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

2 Likes

hey! thank you for this thread. :blush:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :heart_eyes:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 5 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

stories I can recommend to you because they are awesome
Tender Love by @iag1690, all stories by Melia A., Bad Reputation by Naemi, Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07 and You Are My Sunshine by @Faith.episode.cats :heart_eyes:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Hey there,

I can highly recommend:
Dark Essence by @TLdax913
The Raven by @sandy.green.episode
Too much baby mama drama by @Lex2
Wherever I go by @Alisha.Sophie

If you want, you can also try mine: Trouble Twins by me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello,

Because the Lovely @samantha_episode_1 Has recommended my story I will leave the details below but for what your looking for it fits a LOT of the categories but Im aware that my grammar isnt 100% there is spelling errors in my story. I am trying to correct them, I have got up to chapter 9 so far, But ill leave it below and its up to you if you would like to check it out

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Knows Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Trailer to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would like to recommend

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
(which is above)

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

3 Likes

Hey! Here’s mine, I also have a trailer if you would like to take a look :blush:
Name : Right Beside you
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Can she recuperate after visiting an Eating Recovery Center? It’s up to you. [CC/LL/POINTSYSTEM/CHOICE MATTER]
Episodes : 6
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi

You can watch my story trailer here.

Story Cover [Made by me] :