In need of opinions on custom background [Again.. :blob_turtle:]

Hi! As some of you may know, I am currently working on a viking story. Finding backgrounds was very hard, so I decided to make some myself.
I previously made this thread;

, but need help yet again. :sweat_smile: :blob_hearts:

I am now finished with my third background, and feel like something is missing. I don’t know what, however… :sweat_smile: :blob_sun:

I would love to hear your thoughts, and what you think I should and should not add! :grimacing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

In advance, thank you! :blob_turtle:

Background

6 Likes

I think it looks really good!! I would maybe add a medieval-looking rug right beside the fire pit and have it go under the tables as well. This is just a little idea, I think it looks amazing as is, though!

2 Likes

Thank you! And I love that idea! Hmm, perhaps like a red or maybe a green one? :thinking:

1 Like

Definitely! I think either color would look good :))

1 Like

I really like it. Good job😁

1 Like

Looks goo! Add some shadings under tables and objects on the wall!
Also try by putting a filter (light dark one!!!) so that everything looks in one color theme

1 Like

Adding to what @Valeriya.B said, don’t forget to add the shadows. It gives more depth to the background. You should probably also turn the opacity of the objects at the back lower than opaque- such as the axes and the shield. Maybe even increase the size of the door? It looks really good by the way :weary:

2 Likes

Ok, thanks :blush:

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! I have actually already shaded the objects on the walls, and under the tables, but I will for sure use the filter! (And perhaps make the shading bigger…?) It is currently over 50+ layers, which is why I haven’t done it yet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hmm seems to have forgot the opacity there, yes. I did it with the sheild, but I totally agree, and will do. :blush: Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they meant that you have to shade the tables for shadows. And you’re welcome :))

1 Like

Suggest to add a darker shading. But as I said looks already good! :black_heart:

1 Like

Ooh! That makes sense, will do! :relaxed: And thank you :blue_heart:

Like this?

Summary
1 Like

this looks great! i was thinking more of like one rug facing horizontally right next to the firepit! but it’s your background you can do whatever you want to it, this is just where i personally would put it!! :))

Ohhhh! I will try that! :relaxed:

1 Like

Like this?

Summary
2 Likes

yeah that’s exactly what i meant!

1 Like

I think that looks better! Thank you so much!! :blob_sun::blob_hearts: