In need of some FREE cover art!

Hey everyone, I’m in the process of writing a new story!! And I’m in need of some FREE cover art. If you’re interested then please message me. Also, if you know anyone that can please do that then you can send them my way please? Thank you guys so much! Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi! If you want art, your thread is in the wrong section. Either way, you need to provide more details:
What style (LL, INK, Classic)
Edited or Drawn?

• Drawn will either be in realistic, semi-realistic, cartoon, or episode-style. The first three will be commissioned, but the last one will be free. It is very hard to find though. Most artists are inactive or have full waiting lists. If you want it to be drawn, commissioned is your best bet.
  • Edited is free. Edited covers are just as good as drawn ones. If you’d like one, I can make it for you, just PM me!

If you need any artist suggestions, feel free to contact me!

2 Likes

Hiii thank you so much for taking time to reply to me. And as for the cover art my story is in LL and can you please give me an example of what an edited cover looks like?

2 Likes

Here is an edited cover I made for a contest and one just for practice:

Cover Example

1 Like

I can also make you an free cover if you would like!

Examples

pv1_back_EXT__FOLLOW_ME_6514510241923072_ec6cc8972d9d615b2b05c275c09623db

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

You can scroll through my examples here :point_down: then request if you like.

Hi love if your still need someone i do take requests my IG is @episode-Magda so i could show you some examples if you want x

Hey! I could make a free cover for you.If you are interested dm me on insta-twilight09_episode,here are some of my arts