In need of some ink art scene tips!

Hey, so I love art and I wanna do art scenes but I can never get it right. Can all the good artists on the forums give me some tips like apps and techniques and stuff like that.
The best I’ve ever really done is this ugly blurred one that I can’t undo.

Ugly, I know.

Tags

@melaniesmall @ItsTerra @PurpleRadiance @Danielle318 @CrimsonJewel @shesxkenzie @Roy @RileyWrites @anon37186038 @CoconutIceCream @SofiaxD

Sorry if you didn’t wanna be tagged but I reeeaaally need this.

4 Likes

I don’t really do art scenes, but I’d be happy to help! What app are you using currently?
:purple_heart:

2 Likes

What do u need help with??

2 Likes

What would you like to fix? @Jasmine.O

1 Like

I’m not the best explainer and I’m really tired and really unmotivated but this is a thread that is all about tips and tricks:

Thanks for the tag :v:

@Jasmine.O

3 Likes

Welcome an thx!

1 Like

EVERYTHING! Danielle everything

3 Likes

The eyes, the hair, the head shape the nose the hands and the mouth and yeah…

2 Likes

LET ME HELP UUU okay so start off by outlining a screenshot of a character from Amanda’s EA, then you can outline it and color it in, shade it and highlight!! it’s super easy! I can send you some tutorials too:)

2 Likes

@melaniesmall and @PurpleRadiance, since you asked too!

1 Like

Ibis paint X bcs I’m broke AF

3 Likes

oops nvm! dani and mell can help!

2 Likes

First of all, I love other people’s Shadings but I don’t know how :sob:

3 Likes

First, I would draw the head, so first, draw a circle, then split that in half(verticall) then connect the circle and line on both sides so it looks like the character’s head shape(this may take a few tries so draw lightly if you are using paper).

1 Like

I can send a tutorial, do you have IG?

2 Likes

Nope!

2 Likes

oh I didn’t even think abt that, yeah do you wanna draw regular art or episode art?

2 Likes

Episode art

2 Likes

Episode(hence Ink)

1 Like

oh I’m slow-

1 Like