In need of stories... and what youโ€™re reading

Hey guys, so I was using another account to preview a story and when I returned to my account, my favorites were gone ๐Ÿฅฒ
Anyways, I have to reread the stories and I donโ€™t remember which they were, so either promote your own or list the stories you are currently reading :open_book:

22 Likes

title : 272 days
genre : Drama/romance
style : LL
description : Wrapped with lies. She has the beauty and gets broken. But things happens and swop her off her feets, while this one certain guy will catch up her broken piecesโ€ฆor? (Cc)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5270456914083840
instagram : @epyxkm

cover : (will be changes in a short future)

2 Likes

Hey you can check out my story, maybe youโ€™ll find some interest in it.

Story Title: Something About You

Author: Soupy

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 5

Genre: Romance with a little drama

Description: Social outcast Rosslyn prefers hiding her secret rock star identity. What will happen when the popular Ben discovers it? Will their hatred grow or will they get to know each other?

Insta: soupy.writes

1 Like

Hereโ€™s my story i fyou want to give it a read :star_struck: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart:
Title: Espionage
Author: Simply_Sophie
Style: Ink
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance,
Main Genre: Action
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LIโ€™s: 1 (but wonโ€™t be able to choose)
Cover:
Espionage_tL_posterThumb_tbQTOhK7nX
Story description: Aiden is a lethal CIA agent on the battle field, but on a team of the worlds best? While taking down an international threat romance, drama and the past catch upโ€ฆ

Instagram: Sophieb_epi

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6634773654208512

1 Like

Hello! Hope youโ€™re doing fine! :hugs:
If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Fantasy
Grammar : good thanks to @MissHaze who have proof-read the story
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, youโ€™re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

4 Likes

Heyyy tysm 4 making this thread. :blob_hearts:
Title: Smoke Then Lollipops
Cover:

Link:

My insta @Episode_80 ~๐Ÿ’ซ

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you so much for the thread! :dizzy: Hereโ€™s my story! Hopefully you give it a read !

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Title: ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’๐’š ๐‘จ๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’…

Description : You decide to apply as an assistant at Miller Corporation, only to realize it was your biggest mistake yet. How will you manage a hot boss who tests your limits? (CC)

Author: Dolly

Genre : Romance

Style: LL

Instagram account: ๐’†๐’‘๐’Š.๐’…๐’๐’๐’๐’š

Cover โ†ฏ

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5362656490618880

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hi !
You can read my story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 10 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Link :

1 Like

Hereโ€™s my story! Hopefully you give it a read and enjoy :blush:

Title: Secrets and Lies
Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5428668308193280
Description: Can you enjoy life to the full while keeping your biggest secret hidden? Or will your past expose you and throw you knee deep into a living nightmareโ€ฆ (CC, LL, Choices Matter, Sounds & Music, Advanced Directing)
Genre: Drama
Insta: @lxs.episode

1 Like

What kind of stories are you interested in? Hereโ€™s mine.

Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 24 (more coming)

Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI
Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 (more coming)

Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

just finished reading the empire :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your favorites list thatโ€™s awful! Hopefully support can fix it!!! Some stories Iโ€™ve really enjoyed are:
-Stray heart by Talu
-Ever Since New York. -by Lina Sofia.
-Under You by E.R Gurney.

I have a story out as well if youโ€™d be interested. The link is below!!

1 Like

Hey, thank you for doing this, maybe you want to read my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. Whatโ€˜ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss

1 Like

Uuuuuu is it good?:sweat_smile:

yess! i read it in three days and thats because i had work to do, if not i would of complete it in maybe a day or two

Hi here are my two stories :
CAVEMAN

Secret of the Necklace

2 Likes

~Hey hun, hereโ€™s my story in case youโ€™re interested! I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!! :sunflower: :wink:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Chapters: 5 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Donโ€™t underestimate her. Sheโ€™s not what she seems. Behind her beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. Sheโ€™s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerousโ€ฆ

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

1 Like

1 Like

This is devastating :sleepy:

If you fancy Historical Romance/Fantasy, Iโ€™d love for you to take a squiz at my new story :kissing_heart:

Title: LDR: Oceans Apart
Description: Bound by tradition, freed by love. Eleanor and Will are on the run. In a world determined to keep them apart, can their relationship endure?
IG: @mellestories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5315016798306304

1 Like