In Need Of Stories To Read

What are some good Romance, Drama and Adventure/ Fantasy stories to read? I prefer both Ink and LL.

Thanks in advance!:relieved:

7 Likes

edit: aprently i am not allowed to share storeis there is not from the episode app. i did not know the app was so fragile. that it can not handle me mention a story from another side.

1 Like

Will start reading some parts of it. Thanks!

Hey, you can check my story out if you’d like! It’s called Too much baby mama drama.

Stories I recommend are:
Tainted Souls by @shewrites.episode
Hunt or Get Hunted by @Owlquest
Skais Stories by @Mystery.episode
Kotton Kandie by @PrettyEri
Stand by me by @ChaoticDreamz
A Criminals Love by @Episode.vel
It Takes Four by @NelidaU

7 Likes

Thanks for the lists!

1 Like

Yw!

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
This story has 4 episodes
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!

1 Like

Thank you beauty!:heart:

1 Like

I will be really happy if you like to check my story !

Which one is the real you?
author: Katherine K.

1 Like

Hi you can check out my story Tribe of Malapinchi which falls under Fantasy/Adventure/Mystery/Thriller :grin:

1 Like

Hey, feel free to check out my story! It’s gotten great feedback so far :slight_smile: I also recommend Villainous Heroes by Lyra Keiken, The Kindest Man Alive by Margo Vincent and The Bridesmaid by Kimber Valmont.

My story:
Title: CYBER
Author: Vivi
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy, Action
Chapters: 4 (ongoing)
Description: You are a gamer with no life. Harsh, but true. With a tournament coming up in your favorite VR game to play, CYBER, who knows what will happen? |CC|
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4657138351603712

2 Likes

My story is romance with some fantasy, but is mainly romance lol. Here’s a link if you’re interested!

1 Like

No, it can’t :sweat_smile:
I posted a thread looking for Wattpad stories and it got flagged, unlisted, and the reason, I think was:

• “The plugging and/or advertising of non-Episode related websites, items, or content” (from the Forum General Rules)

They sent me a message saying it’s spam, seen as an advertisement and overly promotional.

Recommending Wattpad stories isn’t allowed on the Forums, sadly :crying_cat_face:

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Tittle : Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre : Drama
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation.Can you find the love you’re looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/55487862012641238
Cover:

1 Like

Would appreciate it if you check my story out, it’s deffinitely not the best being my first story and all,

Title: Trouble and Lies

Author: ams007

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Chapters: 8 (continuing)

Description: Rose a 16yr old girl. Secrets and Lies will be uncovered about herself and family.
What will happen when she learns the truth?

Link: TAL Link Here

1 Like

Title : My Freedom
Author : AZN
Style : INK
Genre : Romance
Description : He’s an actor and he’s successful. That doesn’t stop Grey from chasing a shy girl like Ophelia, while being engaged to her cousin.
Instagram : @azn.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828647379402752

Small cover :

[IMG_0211-02-11-18-12-08

1 Like

Thnk you lexxxx​:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so freaking much!

1 Like