In search of a new drama/romance story

Hi everyone!!!
I am searching for a drama/romance story preferably one with multiple love interests and in LL. Any recommendations?

Have you read Not Your Ex by Pippi?

1 Like

You can read
A criminals love by episode.vel
Style: Ink
Eps:9

Twin sisters in love with Davinci brothers
She is Poison and he is Danger but love is in the air…

I’d like to recommend some of my favorites,

Hartway Academy of Performing Arts by Emma Miovski, it’s a romance and she has two versions. One LL and one INK. I know for sure there is one love interest and I think there are others. It’s been awhile, but I found the story very cute. Directing is smooth as well.

Stained Love by Micah is listed as a Romance, but I see it as a Drama. I originally found the beginning very confusing but toward the middle of episode one, I understood what was going on. Also, in this story, the background characters are INK, but the main three are all limelight. Also, I want to mention that though the summary says pregnancy, the pregnancy does not happen till much later in the story.

1 Like

Hello @taebabyx3, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: Moved this to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

I have no! Next on my list thank you!

Thank you!!

1 Like

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever
Author: Giselle C.
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?
Instagram: @gisellepisode
Small Cover:

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5795320466309120