In The Works: A Sci-Fi Shelf

Maybe. I’m not sure. @Tyler, is the team allowing sci-fi stories in general or asking for alien stories specifically regardless of the genre they’re in?

7 Likes

Let me be a Nostradamus today. I predict the next contest to be a si-fi related one.
Maybe, just maybe, Episode will announce a new category + contest for it. Can we be a little bit optimistic here? ^___^

2 Likes

Our Galaxies Intertwined: Alternate Universe by @nattyjames.epi

1 Like

So I checked my favourites and the ones I’d recommend were either already featured, haven’t been updated for like a year, or I’m not sure if they fall under sci-fi :sweat_smile:

Anyway, I’ll recommend Mission Become by RachelleFaucet, and I’ll think about more

4 Likes

Has Galactic Game by Lucky been featured already, because that’s the first story off my head that is ‘sci-fi’

2 Likes

I believe it was :thinking: But if not, honestly I love that story so much that I wouldn’t mind to see it featured even though I usually don’t like when they choose stories with so many reads :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

At this point, this makes me really want a sci-fi genre in Episode tbh

2 Likes

Esmeria by Natasha Calore

Veracitza by Sarah Kieser

Mission Become by Rachelle Faucet

Beyond Reality by Dorothy

Our Galaxies Intertwined: Alternate Universe by Natty James

Mysterious Signals by Antika

4 Likes

Alright so the caption of the post says “stories from beyond the stars” and “favourite stories featuring aliens” I thinking they only want alien stuff but just threw in “sci fi” in the pic lol

1 Like

Our Galaxies Intertwined by @nattyjames.epi

Umbralis by Livia The Bard (I don’t know their insta or their forum account’s name – I don’t think they have one :thinking:)

Dea Ex Machina by @Minnow_Lake (hope I’m not mentioning the wrong person :grimacing: :grimacing:)

Love From Another Realm by @Tstaylor

These are some awesome reads that’d PERFECTLY fit the shelf in my opinion :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@sorceress I believe you have been summoned :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

This is a good recommendation. I hope episode takes notice of this amazing well directed story.

6 Likes

tysm :sweat_smile: I didn’t know their name in the forums and I really wanted to recommend their story it’s amazing :relaxed: :grin:

3 Likes

I think we will have to find another word to describe it. Amazing is too humble for Umbralis :exploding_head: :star_struck:

1 Like

Beyond Reality by @Dorky

2 Likes

ikr it’s more like fhshwooofgfhshjnvijfbvhBOMBASTIC :joy: :smile:

2 Likes

The theme is Aliens, but we will consider general Sci-Fi stories as well :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Awesome! :fire:

2 Likes

Telvoikai by Vaena is one of my favorites on the app. It’s a sci fi, and it’s about aliens.

7 Likes

I think that it was already featured :thinking: Or maybe I remember wrong

1 Like