In The Works: A Shelf About Artists/Musicians

Episode’s making a shelf for stories that showcase artists or musicians. Since they’re not gonna ask forumers for any suggestions any time soon, I’m posting it here.

Obvs can’t promise that the stories you recommend will appear on the shelf, but here’s some thing’s that might happen instead:

• Someone who has insta will post your suggestions on the official post?
  • People will read the story any way, since it’s on theme and we all need to get prepared for @FallenAngelNight13’s famous Let’s Talk About… topics.
  • My feature requests will get more support (or closed) (Yes, I’m still upset about this.)
14 Likes

3 of my stories fit the theme of this shelf. Too bad nobody will vote for them because I’m too underrated.

4 Likes

The amount of salt here, I love it.

I haven’t really read any stories to do with music apart from Brozoned which is very popular I think? I think it would work well on the shelf.

4 Likes

I would! What are they called? I’ll read them!

1 Like

They’re called Projection! (theatre), Publicity Problems (music), and Capture the Moment (art).

4 Likes

Oh you picked up on that? :sweat_smile:

I believe Brozoned has already been featured, but I was doing my regular stalking last week and found some stories have been featured twice, so could happen.

I only know of two stories myself. One which is discontinued so I won’t say that one. The other is Silhouettes by aprilish and music is pretty crucial to the plot so it would suit the theme

2 Likes

Good thing it’s not up to votes then? Sometimes stories get featured even if no one’s mentioned them

3 Likes

Let’s see - I read Silhouettes (which is also mentioned above), I don’t quite remember the music aspect tbh but I remember the story being very unique and I liked it.

I’d also like to recommend Hartway Academy of Performing Arts by Emma Miovski which is predictable at times, but does fit the shelf and I liked the story. (It’s also a romance)

Hmm Hot Shot by Sammer B -? I’m pretty sure this has to do with music. like 95%

3 Likes

Mini bump ~

I read this story last night, it’s called Returning Home by xime_episode, it’s currently on hold but two musicians live with the MC - and the characters are much older than typical high-schoolers and, well, that’s a difference from the norm >.<

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t mention Black Betty in the first post. It’s a cute rom-com about Musicians >.<

1 Like

Bump… Is Fallen the only one who knows stories about Artists and Musicians? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Rock Society by writer.lb is one I know. I’m not really into the music genre very much though :confused:

1 Like

I would suggest Famous New Girl by Alexandria (@Alexmiw ) as it’s about a MC who’s a famous British Singer and she’s definitely a musician. Anyways, looking forward to this shelf :thinking:

1 Like

Whoa, I almost missed this! :open_mouth:

Silhouettes by aprilish
You, Me and the Beat by Anna
Music in Our Hearts by Mary-P

Does anyone know if there is any limit for Favorites? I’m sure I know more stories that would fit but I don’t remember the titles and I often remove some from my Favorites when I finished reading them because it’s basically a mess.

3 Likes

1 Like

I think the limit is either 1000 or 500

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Bump

Oml bump wth

1 Like

My guess is that this will be out this week when the MC winners are taken down alongside the final week for BHM.

1 Like