In the Works: A Shelf About Characters With Totally Different Personalities!

So a while ago I created this thread, in hopes that Episode would ask for shelf suggestions on the forums as well as Instagram. Instead of waiting for Episode to ask us, I’ve just taken it upon myself to post the question here.

Credit to @FallenAngelNight13 for this idea and for nudging me whenever there’s an insta post lol

Since I don’t work for Episode, I can’t promise that any of the stories you recommend will be featured on the shelf, but perhaps the following could happen instead:

• Someone might post your story recommendations on the official instagram post for you and they’ll get seen that way.
  • Other people might check out the stories you share in preparation for the shelf just in case it does make the shelf so then they’ll be ready to share their thoughts on @FallenAngelNight13’s famous Let’s Talk About… topics
  • My feature request might get more support…?
  • Or maybe someone from Episode will see this thread and consider your recommendations for the shelf.
14 Likes

Flashback Friday by @Daisy_W
Please! :pray:

5 Likes

You stole mine

2 Likes

Ok, here’s my suggestions:

• Flashback Friday by Daisy W as mentioned above already - spoilt brat travels back in time, learns some good life lessons and becomes a better person thanks to a total nerd and other stuff happens, but I won’t say because ~SpOiLeRs~
  • It’s a BOY-GIRL thing by Fmr - a perfect, goody-two shoes type of girl mysteriously switches bodies with a flirty, prank-loving guy. Can’t really get much more opposite than that.
  • Closing the Distance by G Lambert - in summary, a road trip with two polar opposites. A lot of funny side adventures happen along the way.
6 Likes

Awe shucks! Thanks you guys!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Can I nominate my story?:joy:
If so, I recommend “The Spicy Payback” by me;
The MC is socially awkward and insecure while her partner in crime is suave, mysterious and confident:)
~
I also recommend:
Crossed Paths by @Days
Your Secret Admirer by @episodecray
The Night We Met by @BarS
A Second Chance by Megan M.
Closing The Distance by G Lambert.
~
PS I SUPPORT💜! (Again😂)

4 Likes

There’s a body swapping story and I’m not informed?! so disappointed…

just finished chapter 1 of “It’s a BOY-GIRL thing” by Fmr and i totally recommend it for this shelf. will be checking out other stories as well and see if i can nominate something :grimacing:

3 Likes

:laughing: Glad you agree!

2 Likes

Love you!!! Thanks girl

1 Like

Of course, you deserve it & ILYT❤️!!!

So I just finished reading The Spicy Payback and I totally agree it would be a good fit for this shelf :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

OML, REALLY?!?!?
Thank you so, so much :sob::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:
You are so sweet & it means so much to me that you read (and even enjoyed!?!?!!!) it :heavy_heart_exclamation:
~
You’re totally forgiven for given my Jettbae a bad ending :yellow_heart:!

1 Like

AHAHAHAHA
You’re welcome? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yay, I earnt my forgiveness :wink:

1 Like

bump~

I’m pretty sure this shelf could be out tomorrow (unless the Game On one is a two-week shelf), so does anyone want to make predictions on what stories might feature?

1 Like

YES, YES, YES :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Flashback Friday? :grin::grin::sweat_smile::hugs:

3 Likes

Hehehe, well it seems to be the fan favourite on this thread

3 Likes

It is! I’m sure every person who will read this story will love it! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I would recommend my own but it probably won’t be published til December :crazy_face:

2 Likes

okay that emoji looks crazy with these emojis…

2 Likes