In The Works: A Shelf About Online Dating, Social Media, Vlogging and Gaming

Episode just posted this on Instagram. Sure, they already have three open calls for other shelfs that are in the work, but that’s none of my buisness :greentea: :frog: who could complain about too many shelves anyway?

What community stories would you recommend? They’re calling it the “Swipe Right” shelf, but it doesn’t have to be about Tinder, just saying :smiley:

If you were curious, here’s some of the other shelves they have in the works currently: In The Works: A Shelf For Hidden Gems, In The Works: A Shelf About Artists/Musicians, In The Works: A Shelf For Arab American History Month

19 Likes

• Cyber by @viviwrites

that shade was tea☕️

9 Likes

The first two I thought of immediately off the bat were:

Cyber by @viviwrites
and a MC entry I read, The Bits of Reality by Alexandra A.

Let’s hope this shelf suggestion isn’t forgotten like the other one they asked for, eh?

8 Likes

Thank you for continuing my shade! :kissing_heart:

Dating App by alex would be a good fit for this shelf

6 Likes

Pretty Young Thing by @Scotti :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

This will be my favorite shelf ever on Episode, probably. I LOVE gaming!!

If Cyber by Vivi isn’t on this shelf, I will commit honorable sodoku, having lost all faith in humanity!

7 Likes

Thank you! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Definitely CYBER by Vivi

Also I think Anticipation, Participation by JasmineLilac? I only the read the first 3 chapters when it was a College Days entry but as much I remember it was great and would fit the shelf.

@amberose can you please confirm this? I know you read it :smiley:

4 Likes

Omigosh, yes it would be. MC is Instagram famous in that story. She’s a social media influencer, it fits it fits!

2 Likes

Forum for the lonely heart by ClareABella

1 Like

A bump

Unexpected Match by my girl kayteexwrites on IG! I got to beta read this and it absolutely fits the shelf. She just published today

2 Likes

Bump :slight_smile:

This seems like the perfect quote to use as a bump

4 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

@Sydney_H Can you please close this one? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: