In The Works: A Shelf About Roommates And Neighbors

Door

Episode is working on a new shelf. Despite how creepy the pic looks, it’s not about horror stories, but rather, it’s going to showcase stories about roommates and neighbors!

What would you guys recommend for this shelf? Since I don’t work for episode, I can’t promise that anything you suggest will make it on the shelf, but here’s some things that might happen instead…

• People will read the stories you share anyway, since we all need to be prepare in anitcipation for @FallenAngelNight13’s famous Let’s Talk About… threads.
  • My feature request will get more support? Or get closed like the other one?
  • Or maybe someone from Episode will see it and it will make the shelf. Anything is possible.

Side note: I realize this shelf would be perfect for one of my own stories, so please don’t suggest it because it will get my hopes up and as much as I say idc about whether I get featured or not, I’m mostly always lying :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

Anyway, I shall start. Pretty much I think all featured stories should be on this shelf…

• It Started With a Bra would be perfect for this shelf! Your sexy neighbor steals your bra and it’s so funny

• Love and War would also be perfect because you end up moving in with your almost step-brother who is your love interest so you’re basically roommates. So romantic!

• Love Life because literally the whole story is about this group of roommates and it’s a great drama story with some funny moments.

• The new one A Little More Me would again be perfect because the school’s golden boy is your neighbor and he’s so hot omg

• Living with my crush. Ok, I haven’t actually read this one, but duh, living with your crush means you’re roommates so…

• Envy? I know the unofficial Episode one has already been featured, but the sexy cop is still her neighbor in the gem one, right?

Oh, bother! Shelf is now full :cry:

15 Likes

I would definitely love to see One of the girls by @amberose on this shelf :blush::black_heart:

I will suggest it even tho you don’t want me to because you deserve it :black_heart:

10 Likes

Tess! Read the fine print :woman_facepalming: (but thank you love)

3 Likes

Read it, edited my post :grin::black_heart: you’re welcome :blush:

2 Likes

Since that’s so something I would do, I’ll allow it

1 Like

The only stories I remember right now that has to do with neighbors or roommates is Demon Roommates by Kayla S. and One Of The Girls by Amberose

I have to check my favorites for more stories tho.

6 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :joy: I don’t think you will be able to avoid people suggesting your story :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was afraid this would happen. I need less supportive friends because I don’t want all my replies on this to just be “thank you” HAHAHA, you know what I mean?

1 Like

I get what you mean, but be glad that you have supportive friends :grin:

1 Like

Ok, glad I have supportive friends… wish they would just read fine print though hahaha, does that sound better? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, I read it. :smiley:

2 Likes

wow, what a coinkydink, Official stories are lately about Roommates :smile::smile::smile:

4 Likes

conspiracy theory: what if this is their plan to find the next story to steal present the author with a legal contract that entitles them to rework it to create a gem version of the story?

6 Likes

Both sides of Me by @Unchartedraider is about neighbors

4 Likes

That was a good one, though I’m not sure if there’s a rule about featuring stories that have won contests. Wasted Roses was featured on a shelf a while ago and that story had also won a contest, so I think it’s allowed

My new story The Episode House :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s about 15 strangers living in a house together for 100 days. Each week they vote each other off and someone gets eliminated. The last person standing gets a million dollars :grin:

5 Likes

Sounds like a perfect fit

1 Like

Maybe Galactic Game by Lucky can work. It’s also a reality show story with aliens from all over the galaxy living together.

12 Likes