In The Works: A Shelf About Roommates And Neighbors

It’s addictive!

3 Likes

Yes, haha, I could see how that fits

Girl HDJDKSKDKDK

2 Likes

If Galactic Game isn’t featured I’ll snap.

Feature it.

5 Likes

Ok I’m sorry I had to recommend your story :sweat_smile:

:thinking:
Demon Roommates
The Pregnancy Game- your neighbour knocks you up lol. What could be more neighbourly than that? (Side note: I actually do like this story. It’s the only pregnancy story I read and there’s a LL version now.)
Galactic Game if it fits?

There has to be a thriller story about creepy/stalkerish neighbours, right? I just can’t think of any :rofl:

5 Likes

Now I feel bad that people are still doing it and then apologising to me :rofl: I can’t win

Is Demon Roommates not thriller or horror? From title I would assume it was one or the other

Also thank you for the official suggestion on IG :hugs:

5 Likes

The pregnancy game :sweat_smile: yes I agree one of my favorite stories

Would Apartment 143 fit this? :thinking:

3 Likes

I haven’t read all of Apartment 143 but I definitely think it would fit.

5 Likes

Demon Roommates is by Kayla S :rofl:
It’s a 3 episode completed comedy.

6 Likes

I think Have You Seen Monday? by Ruby L. Lee would fit, I’d like to see it on the shelf.
And there is this story called One of the Girls, but I forgot the author.

10 Likes

:thinking: Never heard of the second one, but your first suggestions makes total sense. Why didn’t I think of that?

6 Likes

Thank you for recommending! :heart:

1 Like

I would suggest Demon roommates :heart: by Kayla S. I can’t really think of anything else :thinking:

I really wanted to suggest another one but you know what I mean!

2 Likes

Lol good choice(s)

1 Like

Ok, my serious, non-episode official stories suggestions:

• The Wrong Number by Layton Beckett since one of the love interests is the main character’s neighbor who she’s been crushing on forever (which I’m assuming is exactly what Episode wants on this shelf: romance!)

• Flashback Friday by Daisy W because I want this to be on a shelf so bad that I’m arguing that Tanner and Everly are technically roommates for a while, so it counts.

• My Best Friend Next Door by Marina because um, do I really have to explain it? It says it in the title…

• H&V: The Spell Casting Roommate by Emma Miovski because, um, again, do I really have to explain this one?

• College Days: Roommates by yeet. Oh look! Another self-explanatory one… In all serious though, I’d really like to see this one featured since it’s not about falling in love with your roommate. Sure there are love interests, but the roommates aspect is more about two polar opposite personalities being forced to live together and I think it’s going to be needed on a shelf that is mostly going to be about falling in love with your neighbour/roommate.

• Heading South by JasmineLilac because… Um, I actually might be stretching the theme a bit here… MC returns home where she lived next to her ex-boyfriend… And guess what? Her ex boyfriend has also returned home too. What a coincidence. This makes them neighbours again, and thus, fits theme.

• Somewhere Along the Way by Coni B - I don’t think this one has been featured yet, even though it’s already quite popular. MC lives next door to best friend who is also love interest.

7 Likes

:see_no_evil::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thank you so much again! You are too kind. :rose: Because of the motivation you gave me, I’m going to suggest my own story in the creator’s post. :rofl::rofl: #noshame

3 Likes

DAAANG!!! This lie, tho

2 Likes

:flushed: I’ve been exposed

2 Likes

Sorry Not Sorry…
I recommend One of the Girls by Amber-something- :slight_smile::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation :wink:

1 Like