In The Works: A Shelf For Soulmates

IG post: HERE

I didn’t know what to summarize this shelf theme as for the title of the thread, but the pic basically explains it :sweat_smile: What would you recommend?

Other shelves in the work right now are:

16 Likes

Honestly, I don’t know what to recommend. But, I’ll just go on a limb here and say,
‘The Ace of Spades by QueenIvy.’

6 Likes

The Stars Have Colors by @shaharPie is literally a soulmate story. I think it fits well. :joy:

8 Likes

Thank you for recommending mine :heart::heart:

And yes, my story is literally a soulmate story lol. I hope episode will notice me haha :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

Yas girl :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

If this shelf is for soulmates then you might as well fill it up with stories about werewolves…
Alot of werewolf stories follow similar facts about mythical creatures, the biggest one which most werewolf stories are based on are the idea of a “mate” where every werewolf was made to be only one half and that every half has another wolf which is perfect for them, and the “moon goddess” the god of the werewolves decides who is destined to be mates…

Both mates feel an undeniable tension towards each other and being without the other is practically unbearable… So mates is the wolf version of a human soulmate…

Hence why this shelf would suit almost every werewolf story.

Examples:

The wolf within

Dirty blood

The legendary White wolf

Bitten

3 Likes

Pretty much any of Alexandria’s stories :joy: :heart_eyes:

I’ll pick River :two_hearts: (@Alexmiw) :rose: :rabbit2:

3 Likes

Blurred Together by Gen M is a cool short story that revolves around the idea of fate, destined meetings, and entwined paths.

Will edit this post if more stories come to mind. :milky_way:

3 Likes

I had the same thought haha

2 Likes

The perks of loving mystical creatures xD

Either way, I still recommend Dirty blood And the wolf within…

Dirty blood is basically set when a wolf finds a human mate and has a half blood child which was forbidden to the wolf world, because half bloods were seen as abominations who should be killed, and well are refered to as dirty bloods and then I won’t say no more otherwise I’ll spoil but it’s basically like a “what if a mate bond went wrong” thingy but it does keep the soulmate theme requirements.

1 Like

The Stars Have Colors, yes, definitely

Also:
Remember Me by Mila.episodes
Marry, Kiss, Kill by A. BeauTy and Amberose

7 Likes

Aligning the stars by Kat Valentine would fit perfectly.

I don’t think it’s been on a shelf before?

4 Likes

Changes by Kylie? :thinking:
I’m not sure if it’s been featured, though… :thinking:

4 Likes

These have not been featured and would be great for this shelf :grin:

2 Likes

Do you guys know if this is the next shelf that will be on the app? (In terms of when I’m writing this comment)

1 Like

the Meant to Be shelf should be out this Friday, and Holiday shelf is going to be on the next week.

1 Like

Trapped by @Alusza would be a great match to this shelf. I don’t know if I read any other stories, that can be suggested here.
So I’m waiting for discovering some good reads when this shelf appears in the app

2 Likes

Yes, I think it will be

Ok thanks guys! That’s what I thought. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Sydney_H please close this thread :kissing_heart:

2 Likes