In The Works: A Shelf For The Fam

Episode’s asking for stories about friendships and families of all kinds for a shelf. What would you recommend?
Instagram post: HERE

Other shelf themes they’re working on:

9 Likes

I guess I will start :stuck_out_tongue:

• Have You Seen Monday by Ruby L Lee- I feel all the days of the week are technically a family (but if not then they count as friends) in this story so it would be a nice and unique fit for this shelf
  • Queen by STEFF - it’s about royalty (duh) so family does play an important role in the story, which is why I think it’s fitting
  • Challenge Accepted by Annie Edison - superhero friend squad… and they were all foster siblings if I remember correctly so it’s kind of a double tick :sweat_smile:
8 Likes

These stories match all the shelves they have put out and yet nothing. Nada. :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

Have You Seen Monday? by Ruby L. Lee
Summer Knights by Jolent
Reputation by Venus

And I thought I would have much more ideas… I will keep thinking I guess

3 Likes

I know it’s a parody, but
Pregnant By My Twin’s Student Gang Leader Dad by J.Miley is very family and friend oriented. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

On a more serious note.
Have You Seen Monday by Ruby Lee
A Guide to Being a Wife by Hanna K. M.
African Dream by Fi and Charlie

4 Likes

In certain ways, my story Tribe of Malapinchi does address friendships and families. Old and new friendships and families.

1 Like

@amberose @Annieways @AnnieAEpisode
Thank you so much for mentioning Have You Seen Monday? :hugs::heart::heart::heart:
You are all too kind! :bouquet:

3 Likes

I posted in hidden gyms bc well I’m a new author w a new story. Five episodes and eight reads lol.

But my story is about friendship. So I guess I’ll put it here too.

My story is called Unusual Girl

1 Like

I can’t believe I didn’t think of this story at the time I first made this topic lol, but Honey Bee by Carllies would actually be a perfect fit lol

1 Like

The Sis Code by @kylie_writes & @linasofia

Sunflower by @janinestories

3 Likes

Thank you, Pooja! <3

@Sydney_H could you please close this thread? Thanks

1 Like

Closed by OP request :smiley: