In The Works: A Shelf For The Holidays

Episode’s looking for stories that make you feel good, give you the warm and fuzzy feels OR are about the holidays

Note: I don’t work for Episode, so I can’t promise any stories you suggest will get featured, but here’s some things that might happen…

• Other people will notice and read the stories you share here preparation for the shelf and for @FallenAngelNight13’s famous Let’s Talk About… topics?
  • My feature request might get more support…? I add this every time but no one ever clicks it lol
  • Maybe someone from Episode will see this thread and consider your recommendations for the shelf?
12 Likes

the link isn’t working for me for the feature request ;-;

3 Likes

CHAIN REACTION!!! :heart_eyes:

In all seriousness I just read Santa’s Naughty List and I really hope to see it on the shelf.

The link really doesn’t work.

9 Likes

hahaha thank you for telling me :sweat_smile:
@Mashia @Annieways does it work now?

1 Like

Yep!

2 Likes

Yusss <33

1 Like

SANTA FREAKING NAUGHTY LIST

5 Likes
Great Recommendation <~

S
A
N
T
A
'S

N
A
U
G
H
T
Y

L
I
S
T

5 Likes

Thanks for posting this, I only have Episode Forums as a social media, so… I can’t wait to see all the different stories! It’s a good theme…

2 Likes

I will recommend your story so much that the choosers will be sleeping and dream about your story being on the shelf

3 Likes

Or just get closed :frowning:

4 Likes

D:

1 Like

We should’ve foreseen it. This is what happens when you try to make the community more important, just as expected hahah

Ehm, Santa’s Naughty List and Loving Santa’s daughter will fit perfectly.

3 Likes

:clap: Santa’s :clap: Naughty :clap: List :clap:

3 reasons why

1. It’s Santa’s Naughty List
  2. It’s Santa’s Naughty List
  3. It’s Freaking Santa’s Naughty List
2 Likes

There’s this story called Santa’s Naughty List? I don’t know if you’ve heard of it, but it’s pretty lit… it’s got Santa, hot bodies, bad boys, Lee Funk, Days, Cameos, a mean MC, Kermit (thefogsenpai).

Did I mention that it’s perfect story to curl up by the fire place and read?

3 Likes

It’s Friday so either College Days is being announced or this shelf

1 Like

Wrong one babe, pretty sure it’s Rising Stars, then College Days then this one… Or maybe College Days will be after this one. Need Elise C to confirm… (She always knows)

2 Likes

That makes sense. Holiday shelf for Christmas week.
College Days participants are going to have a stroke from waiting skksfjjd

1 Like

Really? I feel like I haven’t had enough time to read College Days entries yet, so I’m glad it’s still ongoing

1 Like

I also think it will be Rising Star, this one then College Days, because the Christmas shelf should be out for Christmas, right?
But then College Days would take a little long, so maybe they will release two shelves at once :thinking:

1 Like