In The Works: A Shelf For The Holidays

Episode’s looking for stories that make you feel good, give you the warm and fuzzy feels OR are about the holidays

Note: I don’t work for Episode, so I can’t promise any stories you suggest will get featured, but here’s some things that might happen…

• Other people will notice and read the stories you share here preparation for the shelf and for @FallenAngelNight13’s famous Let’s Talk About… topics?
  • My feature request might get more support…? I add this every time but no one ever clicks it lol
  • Maybe someone from Episode will see this thread and consider your recommendations for the shelf?

the link isn’t working for me for the feature request ;-;

Well by chance I know a story about Drunk Santa Claus that fits perfectly the shelf :slight_smile:

CHAIN REACTION!!! :heart_eyes:

In all seriousness I just read Santa’s Naughty List and I really hope to see it on the shelf.

The link really doesn’t work.

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hahaha thank you for telling me :sweat_smile:
@Mashia @Annieways does it work now?

Yep!

Yusss <33

SANTA FREAKING NAUGHTY LIST

Great Recommendation <~

S
A
N
T
A
'S

N
A
U
G
H
T
Y

L
I
S
T

Thanks for posting this, I only have Episode Forums as a social media, so… I can’t wait to see all the different stories! It’s a good theme…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::heart::heart::heart:

I will recommend your story so much that the choosers will be sleeping and dream about your story being on the shelf

I laughed more than I should have :joy::joy::joy:

Or just get closed :frowning:

D:

We should’ve foreseen it. This is what happens when you try to make the community more important, just as expected hahah

Ehm, Santa’s Naughty List and Loving Santa’s daughter will fit perfectly.

:clap: Santa’s :clap: Naughty :clap: List :clap:

3 reasons why

1. It’s Santa’s Naughty List
  2. It’s Santa’s Naughty List
  3. It’s Freaking Santa’s Naughty List