In The Wrong- Season 2 is almost complete!

Guys it’s here!!! My mystery story, In The Wrong season 2 is live on the app! I am so stoked at the response of the first season that I wrote a second :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the first 4 episodes are up now!! New episodes will drop every Friday! I would love to hear any feedback from the 1st or 2nd season so please check it out!!! Have a story you want to promote?? Drop it below!

In The Wrong by Darcee.Episode
Genre Mystery
Episodes Season 1 is 20 episodes and complete! Season 2 will have between 18-20, the first 4 episodes are available to read now!
Customization Main character, love interests and family are customizable.
**Malibu: A beachfront society full of the wealthy, famous and powerful. But when someone from your inner circle ends up dead, everyone is a suspect. **

2 Likes

Yay, congrats on starting your second season! :tada:

1 Like

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Still so grateful for all your help!

1 Like

Anytime! :two_hearts:

1 Like

So my first ever episode story, In The Wrong, is almost complete!!! I have 3 episodes left and guys, I’m so excited :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sob: please check out the finale!!! Plus in the next episode there may be a spoiler for an upcoming story :smirk::shushing_face:

2 Likes

Hey! :slight_smile: I love your story, "In The Wrong. " I haven’t finished it yet, I just want to ask, can I please recustomize Clark? PLEASE! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Actually, can I recustomize all of the characters that you let us customize? If you disapprove, just let me recustomize CLARK please! :sob: Btw, I just finished episode 17 of your story. So maybe you will let me recustomize on episode 25, not later than April 12, 2020, 1:00 in the afternoon (Philippine Time). THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1 Like

I’m so happy you like it!!! As you keep reading you’ll see opportunities for customization of all vital characters :blush: