In this situation... (GAME)

Umm… Cry and become even more anti-social :sweat_smile:

ITS you’ve vented to the wrong person WWYD?

2 Likes

this is hard!

Keep talking about it, and then the next day pretend you can’t remember what they’re talking about!
ITS you got kidnapped by your step mother/father WWYD?!?!?!

1 Like

Try to either seduce them to get out of the situation or scare them by acting posessed.

ITS, you can hear people’s thoughts and a group of people are planning a murder, what would you do?

4 Likes

I listen to their thoughts, trying to learn who their victim is and what exactly are they planning to do with them, then I find this person and warn them. If they don’t listen, I try to make them leave their house at the day of the planned murder or something like this. However, if it would turn out that victim was for example a serial killer, a terrorist or somebody like this, I’d probably have a moral dilema.

You have a possibility to go on holidays to any place in the world, however you can’t go alone. Either you’re going to spend a week with your mortal enemy, who you have known for years, either you’re going to spend three week s with a complete stranger of whom intentions you can’t be sure. What would you do?

2 Likes

I would spend it with my mortal enemy! i have read enough episode stories to know that the line between love and hate is really thin!
ITS, you are falling from an airplane without a parachute… What would you do?

2 Likes

whisper “at least”

Ask God to forgive my sins, accept my fate and hope that a miracle would happen and I’d survive. :relieved:

You have been just taken into custody and accused of a serious crime you didn’t commit! What do you do?

3 Likes

Request the presence of Sherlock Holmes and beg him to help me prove my innocence! If he didn’t agree just get a very VERY good private investigator!

ITS, you are about to be eaten by a shark and you have a wound that’s bleeding very badly! First thing you do?

2 Likes

I’d just hope the shark eats me quickly.

Uh oh, it looks like your chemistry experiment resulted in creating monsterous, gigantic creature, who behaves just like a pussycat. What now, doctor Frankenstein?

2 Likes

Tame it! :crazy_face:
ITS, you wake up one day I a different dimension where you can see your family members but they can’t see you! Uh-oh! What next?

2 Likes

I spy on them to check out what are they thinking of me!

You once help a homeless person you met; they thank you and chat with you for a moment. The next day you get a phone call informing that a total stranger left you fortune in their will. What do you do?

3 Likes

Play detective, because something is fishy here, and get to the bottom as to why this stranger left me a fortune!
ITS, your online best best friend is going through a surgery! How will react and support her?

4 Likes

I don’t know. If it is a big bad surgery then I’ll feel sorry for her and tell her that I’m always here.

ITS you waking up and see there are a bunch of paparazzis in front of ur house and you have became famous all of a sudden. WWYD?

4 Likes

Act like nothing is wrong and run away from the paparazzi and while doing those things try to discover why and how you became famous!

ITS, you get trapped in a building that is about to collapse because of a terrible tsunami! You have no way to contact anyone from the outside and you are stuck on the 24th floor!
WWYD???

3 Likes

Run around in circles like a headless chicken, while screaming my head off :joy: :rofl:

ITS you have woken up in a baby’s body and are able to get whatever you want. WWYD?

2 Likes

I’d get my old body back if I can get whatever I want. :sunglasses:

I.T.S. you can hear one person’s thoughts for the rest of their life. Who is it? (Without giving names, just like who are they – crush, boss, sister, etc.)

1 Like

Definitely my mans🥰
ITS you are getting kidnapped, wwyd?

2 Likes

Try to stay calm - would be hard - and find out how does my kidnapper benefit from capturing me. Thus, I’d maybe be able to make it out of there alive.

You just argued with your friend living with you. In the moment of fury you shouted at them to get out of your sight, and they just disappeared in a puff of smoke. What would you do?

1 Like

Go explore my new superpower! And find my missing friend.

Unknown to you, an spell was cast on you while you were sleeping. You wake up and find that it’s 100 years in the future and you’re not a day older. What would you do?

2 Likes

“Did Tintin 2 come out?!”

You wake up as the side character in your favourite book/film/story. What do you do?

2 Likes

:clapping: Yes!! Love the reply!

2 Likes