In this situation... (GAME)

I’d see both of their reactions when i introduce them, and then watch my bf get jealous

ITS you’re at a party with your bestie, and a boy you’ve liked since Kindergarten, asks if you wanna ditch and go eat dinner (Asks you out basically) and he really wants you to say yes, but your friend wants you to stay

2 Likes

I would ditch my friend because the image I’m thinking about rn is my celeb crush asking me out and my “friend” wants me to stay and I have another “friend” and I’m also imaging her at the party So I’ll be like “BRUH BYE- YOU GOT UR OTHER FRIEND WITH YOU THECK” (Yes I sound savage lol)

ITS your best friend at the back of the school and ya’ll like each other and almost kiss but Cardi B walks in the back of the school

1 Like

I’s probably kiss my best friend real quick, and promise another later and then get up to meet Cardi B

ITS You’re at lunch, and your enemy dumps a mixture of mac n cheese and grape juice over your head, and all over your white shirt, and everyone is watching for your reaction

2 Likes

I’ll just be like THIS AIN’T NO VICTORIOUS GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE then when everyone is looking at me imma be like WHAT YOU LOOKING AT?

ITS ur at sixflags with ur family and ur little brother got loss

1 Like

Lol, Victorious, like, the show? :joy:

I’ll take advantage of the fact that right now, my parents are looking for my brother, and maybe ask for their credit card, to catch some rides

ITS you are asked to prom by your life-long crush, but then you are asked to a concert by your newest crush, and then asked to dinner by a random celeb

2 Likes

Yea :rofl:

I’ll pick the random celeb first since I eat fast if it’s not kevin hart, I’m denying the dinner request :joy:

I’ll chose the prom 2nd and the concert last

ITS ur dog has bitten ur cat and the cat has been put into the pet hospital

1 Like

Well I don’t like cats, so I’ll be happy that my cat is gone for a while

ITS your worst enemy in college/high school comes to you really desperately for help with her bf, and she’s like, really desperate

2 Likes

I would tell her to ask her other friend’s and just walk away or just ignore her if I have headphones on

ITS you found out ur bf was cheating on u with ur best friend

1 Like

I’d cut off all communication with them, and make them wonder why, and just because my friend group is petty when it comes to things like this, my real best friends would probably go wreck his car

ITS your mom wants you to come help her voluntarily clean the bathrooms a the mall

2 Likes

I mean I’ll have to do it since it’s my mother

ITS Ur boyfriend wants to stay over at ur house but ur bestfriend wants to come over

1 Like

I’ll probably go to my best friends house, because if he can’t handle me having a life then…Whatever with him, and I mean, nothing’s stopping him from staying over, my mom will probably be there lol

ITS your best friend confesses their feelings for you in front of your boyfriend and the whole school

2 Likes

If he’a doing it infront of everyone then he’s sure wanting an answer I would prob just stay a friends however, If I do like him back It’s nothing wrong having two boyfriends ay?

ITS ur best friend(girl) likes ur other bestfriend(boy) but you like your guy bestfriend

2 Likes

lol

I’d let her have him, and stay friends, because if I decide to take him, he may not like me back, and the only thing I’ll achieve is losing my best friend

ITS you take suspicious food from a homeless man in an alleyway who is on the run from the police and is most wanted in America

2 Likes

I just won’t eat the food and won’t say anything while walking away so I won’t get kidnap

ITS u was kidnap by a mafia leader who’s ur age

1 Like

Um…Well if he kidnaps me he’s probably got some kind of vendetta, which means he most likely wants to kill me, considering this is isn’t an episode story where the mafia leader kidnaps the girl and then falls in love with her, so I’d call the police probably

ITS you fall in love with your best friend’s bf, while she’s away on a trip

2 Likes

I won’t say anything about it because he wouldn’t like me cuz if he did we woulda been dating

ITS ur bully gives you a bad hair day

I’ll own it, and act like it’s a new fashion trend, while plotting my revenge

ITS you can either go to Alaska in the freezing cold, or Australia in the wild

This may be my last one, I’m running out of ideas lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Same :pleading_face:

I would go in Australia in the wild hopefully I won’t die by hungry animals :joy:

ITS you met mario and he means AF :rofl: :rofl:

Id have to get revenge, so I’d kidnap Princess Peach for a ransom of $1 million because Mario collects millions of gold coins everyday, there’s no way he can’t afford it

ITS you’re stuck at your aunt’s house for the summer, and you find out she’s a murderer

2 Likes

I mean my real aunt loves me so if she was murderer she wouldn’t kill me and I wouldn’t be able to do anything at that point

ITS ur best friend is a yandere and wants to kill u

1 Like