Indie's Background & Overlay Thread

Hi! My name is Indie, I have a Google Drive for all of my backgrounds & overlays but figured I’d post them here too :slight_smile: Literally no idea how to use the forum so bear with me LOL

*also, not required, but: if you use any of these backgrounds/overlays, I’d love it if you let me know so I can read your story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s the Google Drive link if you prefer: @indiepisode Google Drive ♥ - Google Drive
If you’re looking for a certain bg/ol & don’t want to scroll through this entire thread, the Drive is organized to help you find what you’re looking for!

I’ll be posting all of my edits in the comments & updating regularly! If you have trouble using any of my edits, LET ME KNOW! I’m more than happy to help you with them :slight_smile:

UPDATE:
Hi everyone! I’ll still be updating this thread every once in a while, but for now, my main focus is on my NEW Google Drive for my first story! I just released Episode 4 of “All Bark No Bite”, & at the end of the episode, there’s a password you can use to access the All Bark No Bite Google Drive :slight_smile: This Drive gets updated with every new episode published <3

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal (episodeinteractive.com)

Google Drive link (input the password to request access): @indiepisode All Bark No Bite Google Drive - Google Drive

Thanks so much for your support!

60 Likes

Airports for Austin TX and Mesa AZ

1 Like

Overlays for the INT. ANIMAL SHELTER - DAY background (part 1/2)

1 Like

Overlays for the INT. ANIMAL SHELTER - DAY background (part 2/2)

1 Like

A cute lil apartment

9 Likes

Art classroom

7 Likes

A backyard or park bench scene

8 Likes

Overlays for the backyard/park bench scene
@indiepisode Backyard Bush

4 Likes

Beach towel backgrounds

4 Likes

Looping beach backgrounds

To use these, here’s a great tutorial by Dara Amarie! https://www.dara-amarie.com/looping-background
And a video tutorial by Joseph Evans HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN LOOPING BACKGROUNDS | Episode Tutorial - YouTube

5 Likes

Some double-bed rooms

13 Likes

Cabin bunkbed rooms!

10 Likes

Overlays for the cabin bunkbed rooms (DAY)

4 Likes

Overlays for the cabin bunkbed rooms (NIGHT)

2 Likes

Some camping backgrounds I made like 2 years ago, don’t judge :joy:
@indiepisode CAMPING TENT

3 Likes

Cape Thorn picnic scene

3 Likes

Car interior overlays (this was before Episode blessed us with INT. COMPACT CAR BACKSEAT :pray: lol)

5 Likes

INT. CITY HALL COURTYARD STEPS - DAY, but without “city hall” on the window

5 Likes

Ladies night club exterior thingy :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Darker nighttime version of INT. COZY CABIN - NIGHT

4 Likes