Information To Help With The Inclusion Of Diverse Characters!

It was an awkward situation when you didn’t like the food but was too kind to tell them that :sweat_smile:

I used to sit there and when they came round I would say something like 'I’ve finished my main (The plate wouldn’t be too far from untouched) The dinner lady would go ‘You haven’t touched it!’ Then I just respond with something similar to ‘Give it to the mice, they look hungry’ :joy: The ended up cooking nicer meals to eat and any left overs could be taken home be parents who didn’t have time to make tea tonight or would couldn’t afford it (:

1 Like

Oh my gosh! Same! We would have Fish Stick Friday. It was really bad and tasted disgusting!
shutters at horrible memories and mashed potatoes with mixed vegetables in them.
Blehhh! :face_vomiting: :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

Oh we always made it known that we didn’t like it if we were younger :grimacing:
don’t think we ever personally met the cooks despite them being right next to us in the kitchen that you can go right up to. We went through so many dinner ladies and ended up making them quit after being too loud :grimacing: I barely think of any that were there the whole time

1 Like

Poor dinner ladies :rofl:

1 Like

Ahhh mixed veg… We had some vegetarian things that had veg mixed in and they looks truly disgusting

1 Like

I mean we did like some of them!

Lol I know! Sooo bad! [poll type=regular results=always public=true chartType=bar]

Would you eat mashed potatoes baked in with mixed vegetables?

Yes!
Eww no!
(poll won’t work so type it in the comments!)

We got Quorn sausages that no body dared to touch, vegetarians turned to packed lunch just to avoid the sausages :joy:

No the lumpy mash was enoughhhh

1 Like

1 Like

omg terrible!

1 Like

haha ! Nooooooo lumpy mush!

2 Likes

Actually… petition for no more crappy food for children!

2 Likes

I agree :joy:

1 Like

yeah I don’t want lumpy mush as a snack for school! :expressionless: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_vomiting: :nauseated_face: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Lol!! :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :flushed: :astonished: :open_mouth: :hushed: :dizzy_face:

1 Like

@M_Episode_01
I like her! She’s cool and AwEsOMe!
Like a cool person of course…

1 Like

Thank u :joy:

1 Like