(Ink) Character Needed

Feel free to leave your character’s details below and a picture if possible. Also leave their personality, if you want to be a shadow, human, or a element. Lastly leave a way for me to credit you. You may have a shadow and a element/human. Also feel free to add as many characters as possible and check out the Epi Star Arts thread.

If you wish to ask someone on here for their character’s details please PM them instead of interrupting.

Shadow

These character’s are basically a dark version of yourself and they have charcoal hair and auburn eyes.

Elements

Such as fire, ice, etc. If you choose to be one of these you will have special powers. They will look something like this…
Air

Ice

Earth

Water

Human

These characters can be police officers, background characters or anything you wish.

1 Like

Fire element? Credit me by @ThatRandomPerson on forums

1 Like

Thanks💕

2 Likes

This sounds awesome! I’ll be a human please:

INK CHARACTER DETAILS:

Name: Veronica
Episode Name: Veronica x
Instagram Name: @Veronica._.Episode

:black_heart: Skin: Olive
:black_heart: Eyebrows: Seductive Arch,
:black_heart: Eyes: Upturned Feline,
:black_heart: Eyecolour: Taupe,
:black_heart: Hair: Straight,
:black_heart: Hair Colour: Blonde,
:black_heart: Mouth: Full Round,
:black_heart: Mouth Colour (Make Up): Cherry Red,

Hopefully the character will look somewhat like this! Also what’s the name of the story so I can read it? :pray:t3::heart:

Many thanks,
Veronica x

1 Like

Ty :heartbeat:

1 Like

I’m not fussy about the outfit- and my full name is Veronica West. :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

It’s called The End. It’s a work in progress but it should be out soon.

1 Like

I can’t wait to read it- I’m new to episode and only signed into this today. x

1 Like

I recommend you read Adrenaline it’s a great story

1 Like

Oh yes! I’ve read it, Evil Eboni is a great author. I’ve actually read lots of stories, however I only created a proper episode account today. :purple_heart:

Sorry, I should of been more clear! :joy:

1 Like

Lol np.

1 Like

:ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Shadow please.
Dawson Max Black:
Skin Color: Honey
Brow: Thin Arch
Hair: Short Cropped (Charcoal Gray)
Eyes: Deepset Percing (Auburn)
Face Shape: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Mouth: Uneven (Toffee)
Outfit: Blue Moon Jacket, Black High Top Dance Shoes, Ripped Punk Pants, and Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade)
Skyla Rosalie Killian:
Skin Color: Tan
Brow: Seductive Arch
Hair: Diva Curls (Charcoal Gray)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Auburn)
Face Shape: Round
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Full Round (Scarlet)
Outfit: Royal Crown Queen, Denim Shorts, Black Military Chic Boots, and Black with gold zipper Zipped Up Bra.
Skyla’s Personality:
Skyla is confident, snark, always has something to say, and is rude. Only loves her friends and goes by the nicknames Queen, Miss. Pompeii, and Loki. Has her mother, but her father is her influence. She is very fashionable and has a very short temper.
Dawson’s Personality:
Has no family, has many friends, can be annoying, and is rude. Always has a come back, smokes, and drinks heavily but knows his limits. Loves Skyla, and is always calling her Loki because she is sly and a trickster. He also calls her Miss. Pompeii.
Hope this helped!

1 Like

Can I be a shadow?
Credit by my username

1 Like

I would like to be a human !
And credit me as @MaxineWritess in instagram:)! Whats your story called?

Outfit doesn’t matter!, you can use the one in the picture:/

1 Like

Heyy, sorry if I’m bothering, but I really really really love your character and I’m need of a character for a school scene?, do you want to be in it?, i will follow you on insta , and I’ll credit you in my story:). Only if you want to:)! No worries

1 Like

Heyyy,

No, your not bothering me at all! Of course you can use my character. If you don’t mind we can follow each other on Instagram as I have just set up this episode forum account- and an instagram one! Plus you seem really nice. x

Your character is beautiful too, she looks like a bad gal. :joy::black_heart:

Lots of love,
Veronica x

Hi again, :wave:t3:

If you don’t mind crediting me that would be so cool! (This has never happend to me before.) :black_heart::black_heart:

Here is my Instagram name:

@veronica._.episode

Many Thanks,
Veronica x

Great!!, i will follow you now , you will see my account as MaxineWritess, and thanks for accepting I couldn’t think of character :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah of course i will!!