INK Characters Needed! <3

The Story is called “Golden Love”. It will be out at the end of this month or middle of next month. Credits will be given! Main Character is a female. Love Interest is a male.
Characters Needed:
Background Characters (As many as possible):
Best Friend : TAKEN
Love Interest’s Friends (2): TAKEN
Coffee Shop Owner: TAKEN
Bakery Owner & Co owner: TAKEN & TAKEN
Golden Girl: TAKEN
You can choose a role if none of these fit what you want!

Fill this out

Role:
Name:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Additional Information?:
Credit:
Character Details:

2 Likes

Love interest friend

Golden girl

Both bi

Sakura’s personality: quiet and confident. Likes to care for others but doesn’t like interfering without being asked to yet does so often anyways. She likes to study and keep to herself and as well as being deceptive. She is able to know whether you’re lying or not. She doesn’t usually show that she’s in pain, physically and mentally and keeps it to herself. She is also mysterious when it comes to her personal life. Whether she likes you or not, you can’t tell as she always has her guard up, no matter who you are. Unless you are a certain person. (Which is Violet and another character of mine lol) She is usually studying or helping someone else or observing everyone else.

Violet’s personality: fun and outgoing, she always loves being silly. She’s moody, so when she’s upset, she stays quiet unless you blow her last nerve, then she outbursts. She also is very loyal and kind to others but sometimes she secretly dislikes people but still keeps a smile. She has good grades but isn’t exactly the smartest when it comes to trends or the tea. She loves her family but they can be tiring for her so she usually is complaining about how crazy they are. She is usually smiling and making weird jokes.

1 Like

-Coffee Shop Owner maybe?
-Dani
-Outgoing but mysterious
-Straight

1 Like

Thank you! How will I give credit?

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

you can tag me in the story @writer.dani is my instagram!

1 Like

Ok. :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Role: Background character or Bakery co owner
name: Ty
Personality: nice, confident, extroverted
sexuality: straight
CD:
skin tone: chestnut
face shape: soft heart
eyes: upturned luxe
eyebrows: mature round
lips: classic (crimson)
hair: beach wave (black)
nose: elven

1 Like

Thank you! How can I credit you? :blush:

she can be the love interest’s friend if he has female friends. if not, she can just be background.
lmk if you want personality details, but feel free to make her your own

(credit (if needed): Prudense Dicax)

1 Like

Thanks! She can be a friend too. :blush::heart:

my instagram is @iak.episode thank you

1 Like

~Bump!!!~

I’ll do my details now xx

1 Like

Role: best friend
Name: annie
Personality: badass, very sassy, I know it sounds bad but a bitch when she needs to be and doesn’t take shit from no one, doesn’t care and always speaks her opinion , very agressive
Sexuality: straight
Additional Information?: loads of tats and piercings, sometimes gets into a lot of trouble with people
Credit: Epy.annie x on instagram
Character Details:Annie_deets

1 Like

Thank you. :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You are very welcome! Do you have instagram?

1 Like

Yes. It’s @elva.writes_insta:revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Okay I will add it now xx

1 Like

I have requested you

1 Like