INK characters needed ASAP!

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Ross

Which outfits, and do you have a dating preference?

1 Like

The outfits do matter and yes the girl prefers guys, and the guy prefer girls so they both are straight

Please tell me when you publish your story I would love to read it

Okay, I did publish but all three episodes are customization so you might not want to read until episode is 4 out.

1 Like

Okay thank you and I feel you need any art scenes or a new cover please let me know :sweat_smile:
Here’s a link

Link

Episode.Delights Official Art Request Thread! |Closed|

What’s your story called?

Bang It Or Gang It! And thanks I will definitely use your link!

1 Like

Your welcome, and thanks for you request or whatever you want to call it.

1 Like

Hey @keiji is it okay if I change Leslie’s outfit because it is winter time in this setting?

1 Like

Yes that’s fine :grin:

Thank you so much, sorry for bothering you!

1 Like

No you’re fine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: if you need anything else just let me know

Okay, thanks again!

1 Like

Het @keiji I still used your outfit but added my own spin for a winter theme. What do you think?
1 Like

That’s so cute! :blush::heart: I love it and if you need help with character’s outfits my PM’s are always open

Thanks!

1 Like

Name: Vivian
Outfit: Black Halter Basic, Purple spotted high waisted pants, black sporty chic sneakers, moon necklace, and black biker jacket

Name: Vincent
Outfit: Purple hipster hightop sneakers, K-pop tight skull pants, cool leather jacket, vertical stripe crew neck (dusty purple)

1 Like

Do you want me to use both?

1 Like

Sure lol, you can use one of them. I don’t mind :slight_smile: