INK Characters Needed Please!

I’m editing the first couple episodes of my INK story and I’d like to add more characters (because some repeat a lot and it annoys me) but I’m tired of trying to create my own :rofl:

So drop your characters below along with the role you’d like to have. Keep in mind they’re all minor roles. None of the characters voice opinions/beliefs but their dialogue may not be something you in particular would say. I’m also not guaranteeing that your character(s) will be used, but if you are then you will be credited at the end of the episode (so make sure you provide a way to credit you IF you want)

I will update the list as roles get filled, and as I come across more needed roles (I currently only made it to episode 3). Each character may also appear more times than just the episode listed, but that is the first time the character is seen, if that makes sense lol

Roles:
:heavy_check_mark:•Female Nurse (Ep 1): @Some_kid
•Male Doctor (Ep 1):
•Male Construction Boss (Ep 3):
•Misc BG Females
•Misc BG Males

1. @pupplegum

:heavy_check_mark:•Couple #1(Ep 3): @kat.writesss
:heavy_check_mark:•Couple #2 (Ep 3): @queenscribbles
:heavy_check_mark:•Couple #3 (Ep 3): @queenscribbles

My story is called My Secret Profession, but I recommend waiting until I publish again, which will include the FINAL episode along with all of my updates/editing throughout the entire story. Feel free to save it to your favorites awhile!

Thank you!! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

you can credit me @queenscribbles on insta
if you need peronalirty (sorry i cant spell) just ask…

1 Like

Awesome, thank you! Which roles would you prefer them to have? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

doesn’t matter
if you need more just ask!

1 Like

Female Nurse:
profile ink

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

Hi! These are the 2 main characters for my story, they are a couple if you want to use that in your story

Celaena Ramirez

Face shape: oval
Nose shape: elven
Hair: beach wave, cayenne
Eyes: upturned bold, black
Eyebrows: seductive arch
Skin tone: tan
Lips: full round, plum

Mateo Montoya

Face shape: defined triangle
Nose: Button
Hair: short cropped, black
Eyes: deepset piercing, green
Eyebrows: thin arch
Skin tone: honey
Lips: uneven, terracotta

Outfits
Celaena

Red studded bustier, denim shorts, tan leather sandals, red braided, key necklace

Mateo

Ripped punk pants, lady rose tattoo, black hipster high top sneakers, swoop neck sleeveless stripe grey true, black leather buckle bracelet

you can credit my instagram @kat.writesss and if you need their personalities I can give more info on that

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks :blush::heartpulse:

No problem!

He’s a deliverman in my story :joy: maybe you can make him just carry_box walk by or anything you want.

Summary

Name: Pete

Body: Honey

Brows: Medium Sharp

Hair: Shoulder Length (Cayenne)

Eyes: Stoic Almond (Black)

Face: Square jaw

Nose: Broad

Lips: Smirk (Taupe)

Outfit:

Henley shirt white

Basic sneaker chocolate

Solid blue sweater vest

police pants

1 Like

Sounds great! Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Update!

As of now, I’m still looking for a male doctor, male construction boss as well as some miscellaneous background characters! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have all the characters I need, can this be closed, please? :slightly_smiling_face:
@Nick @Sydney_H

1 Like