INK Characters Wanted for contest story [Closed-story is finished]

Name: Ira
Personality: Patient, doesn’t think twice, scary when angry, talkative, overprotective, smart, and maybe a bit rude.
Skin: Tan
Hair: Spiked (Black)
Eyes: Classic Round (Auburn)
Nose: Button
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Mouth: Smirk (terracotta)

Outfit: Any, really.

Credit: Tempe17 (optional, but it’ll be nice!)

I’d love to see your story, what is it called? I’m curious!!

1 Like

@Tempe17 what is Ira’s face shape, and I will definitely give you credit for him. It’s not published yet, but it’ll be called Thriller: Downfall

Can I still enter my character?

If you accept my character could her personality be Loyal Caring and Stubborn please??

1 Like

Yes, I can add her, :slight_smile: I’ll make her right now, thank you :blush:

1 Like

@Khali what would you like your character to wear?

1 Like

Is this ok?

Is it too late to enter a character

Name: Treasure
Sex: Female
Personality: She is a tender-hearted, insecure, easily-embarrassed teenager who is 16-years-old, she cares so much about others that it plays into her OCD and makes her do stupid things to help them, even if they aren’t real and she knows it. Like stepping twice on the ground or something, she is humble outwards and inside she acts like a boss of everything. She is nice, and loves her tech. and writing. She dreams of making stories. She’s african-american and other things, she is a Christian and prays to God a lot, sometimes she gets a response that she can hear. She used to be stalking victim of a fallen angel rapist at one point and is now fearful of her stalker, even tho it never touched her, she is now afraid that it will kill her or rape her or hurt her angel friend, even though God is determined not to let her hurt her or him like that.

yes, sorry, i just finished the story actually.

1 Like

oh

Here is the finished product :slight_smile: Thank you everyone for giving me a character to use in the story, sorry to those who have minor/background parts :confused:
Thriller_Downfall_posterThumb_gKeAQKoQgL

Skin: tan
Hair: diva curls
Hair color: platinum blonde
Name: Sabrene
Eyes: upturned feline
Eye color: green
Lips: full
Lip color: Scarlett
Nose: any

Defined triangle. Hope this helps!