Ink Diversity Characters

Hey everyone! I’m going to do a story (stories?) in Ink. I don’t really have any background characters yet… :speak_no_evil: The details aren’t needed, just a photo.
Remember! If you do post a character, I receive permission to use it. :heart: If you want me to give credit I will.

note You can post American characters, but I don’t want most of the submissions to be American. They can be light-skinned but I really want to see Asian, African, Indian, Arabian, Spanish, etc. characters!

Thanks! :monkey:

1 Like

Yay! I love when authors try to implement diversity in their stories. I’ll send you some later :blush:

No offense but everyone’s characters here look so generic and not diverse at all lmao

5 Likes

Yeah I’m not trying to hide anything. The characters above seem generic and basic. Just my opinion though, even though I know a lot of people will agree with me.

I’m not saying they’re bad, I’m just saying that they look generic.

1 Like

I created this for my website but you can use their looks.

2 Likes

well here’s one of my ink characters ill drop her info later

Alani Rockford
Skin:Dark
Brows: Defined Natural
Hair:Classic Bob (or afro), Black
Eyes: Upturned Bold, Black
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full Round, Dusty rose

here’s a lil psa to all these people up here. just because you put one different race person in there its not diversity characterS with a S at the end thank you very much for your time. not to dara, she actually put multiple races in there.

2 Likes

I love theseeee!

1 Like

I live for her too! How can I credit you?

you don’t have to she’s just a random character i use for my custom poses!

if you want i can send her best friends!

facts though, what I was trying to say

2 Likes

That would be great! You don’t have to send their info. <3

1 Like

Do I credit you as @dara.amarie.ep?

here!

the first one is bi-racial while the last one is hispanic

and then they get mad because your telling the truth like df

1 Like

No need to credit :blush:

exactlyyy :joy:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink: