INK Hair Colors For Unique Ombre/Colored Hair Styles 💙 💜

I know we got three pretty cool ombre/colored hairstyles, but as of right now, episode doesn’t allow us to change the hair color:

Limelight Hairstyle No Color Option

BUT I played around and was able to change the color of these hairstyles using some INK hair colors :joy:

Sorry if there's any repeats XD

]

IG video link: So…as you know we got some pretty cool ombre colored hairstyles and as of right now, changing the color doesn’t appear to be an option in… | Instagram

I’m curious…does this happen for you guys, too, haha :eyes: :blob_hearts: (also, I really should get back to studying lol) :joy: :100:

8 Likes

OFF topic - I love Ice Nine Kills, one of my top fav bands :sweat_smile:

1 Like

These look amazing! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is really cool! You should drop the template :eyes: :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

:hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

That looks interesting, ngl. I have one of those hairstyles on my MC so I’ll try that when I have time :>
Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Thank you guys! :nerd_face: Maybe episode will update colors in the future, fingers crossed :white_heart: :100:

Yes, girl, INK (And I mean ice nine kills, not the episode style) are sooooo freaking amazing and talented :heart_eyes: :fist_bump:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to see them in July for the second time, can’t wait :grin:

1 Like

I know this isn’t a question thread but how would we go back to the default hair color if we wanted to :face_with_peeking_eye:

As of now, you can type in any LL color, to go back :nerd_face:

1 Like