INK Models Needed!

Welcome :joy:

I’m looking for some ink models which I can re-draw and practice on :slightly_smiling_face: Send your Character details, preferably with a screenshot then you’ll be served quicker.

Rules-

•No drama
•Don’t ask when it’s done
•Don’t remove my watermark
•Only send ink details

Hope you like them! I won’t put any examples because you need to be proud of my work.

Happy requesting!

~Katie :purple_heart:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll send your edit here when I’m done with you tagged!

thank you

Hiii!! Is there a particular form that I have to fill out?

Name: Shadow

I can make one for you if you want?

Ok!!
Skin Tone: Light
Hair: Beach Wave, Charcoal
Face Shape: Oval
Eyes: Upturned Feline, Taupe
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full Round, Mocha
Eyebrows: Defined Natural

Outfit:
Romper, (the black and white stripey one)
Thin clear circular glasses
Black cavas shoes

Here’s a screenshot

P.S Do you mind ahowing me when you’re done? :heart:

I’m doing that with all of them, hopefully should have yours done in a few days when I’ve done some others :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

@Jessica.C

Here is your edit! :slightly_smiling_face: If used, don’t forget to credit me :grin:

I forgot to colour in the lips! Would you like them coloured?

The next one I’m gonna start is the first person to reply to this :slightly_smiling_face: Then second, third etc because everyone has been very innactive and I’m not sure if they want them anymore. If you don’t reply, I won’t do it!

@CaelaM
@EpisodeShadow
@Turtle_Cat
@keiji

2 Likes

Hi! Do I reply my character?

No, I just needed to know who I wanted to do next and who wanted them that was all :blush: I currently have nothing to do, so feel free to continue and I will do your character’s!

1 Like

I’m here :sweat_smile:

Like I said, just say if you want to go further with it and I will start the edits!!

I’ll go further with it.

1 Like