INK models needed(!)

So i just came back to the episode community and i just started editing again

some examples

I would love to edit more (just to practise) so if u guys could give me ur deets or tell me some story characters to edit that would be lovely. Ik that my examples are 2 person ones but i do one person ones too. this is not a request thread so you can’t request but if you are happy with the edit I make (if i do) you may use it, BUT U HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT

8 Likes

Hi! Your edits look great! Can I have one please?

Girl:

Everything is right except the eyes. Can you change it to Round Classic (Hickory)

Outfit:
Anything matching to the brother and can you please add Rectangular glasses to her (INK)?

Boy:

Details:
Skin: Tan
Eyebrows: Thick Arch
Hair: Long Bangs (Platnium Blond)
Eyes: Round Piercing (Blue)
Nose: Button
Lips: Smirk (Taupe)

Outfit: Something matching with the sister (You can choose the outfits!)

The girl is 16 and The boy is 13 (They are siblings). Can the pose be something cute and silly?

I’m not a picky person so, you can surprise me. Have fun!

2 Likes

Hey! Here’s my deets (male & female)

1 Like

Tysm

2 Likes

@Grimm_writez here ya go girl!! I spent like 2 hours on this because i didn’t know what pose to do. but I’m kinda happy with it.

2 Likes

Ahh! This is adorable! Thanks a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

Quick question, I’m kind of unsure about this so sorry If it sounds a little silly. But, if I put this in my story as an (art scene), can I keep this size or does it have to be changed?

1 Like

i don’t think it should be changed, but u can check just upload it as a background and see if it fits. but i think it does. and please credit me by my instagram @jossu.epi with a readerMessage when the art scene comes up

1 Like

Skin: Fair
Brows: Defined Natural
Hair: Long Straight Hair (Black)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Hickory)
Face: Round
Nose: Elven
Lips: Classic (Ruby Red)

Ok. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

profile ink

1 Like

Ooh, these edits are bomb asf, if you have the time, you can do my characters. :woozy_face: :black_heart:

Character Details

Screenshot 2020-02-23 at 9.19.47 PM

To give you some context, they’re a couple and she’s the more dominant one in the relationship while he is more flustered. :kissing_smiling_eyes: :v:t2:

Your edits look amazing! Here are my two characters if you ever want to do more 2-character edits!

Change their outfits as you please, just as long as Sage wears long sleeves, also for more aid, Xavier has freckles and is shorter! :slightly_smiling_face:

If you need pose ideas, some common themes of their relationship are rain, books, umbrellas, stars, and roses!

Thanks again!

Here you go! :crazy_face:

I think our characters would be good friends @BlooperBop :joy:

1 Like