Ink or Limelight for comedy stories?

Hi! I’m currently writing my first episode story, and I’ve been going back a forth with the idea of ink or limelight. On one hand, limelight has a lot more animations and I like the style better, but the story I’m writing is a comedy and I just feel like ink is better for comedic effect and fits better with the story I’m trying to convey… what do you guys think? And what style do you prefer to use for comedy stories?

7 Likes

I personally always laugh at LL so I vote for LL

2 Likes

ink,

2 Likes

INK does have that funny female jump and that shush face :laughing: those can be pretty funny :rofl:

4 Likes

I like ink for comedy

4 Likes

yep lol

Both can work for comedies. Use the one you feel more comfortable writing in :wink:

2 Likes

Ink for comedy

3 Likes

I write comedy in INK but I want to write in LL but I need better animations. I just feel like the ones they have are a bit awkward in general. Example: the running one looks like they are holding in a turd rushing to the bathroom. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know right? :joy:

1 Like

Well I think Ink for comedy yes!!:hugs::hugs:

Love limelight…but for comedy, I gotta say it’s ink :joy:

2 Likes

I’m definitely bias because I love INK :heart:
But honestly it doesn’t matter which one you choose as long as the story’s good ! Do the one you feel most comfortable with and love writing in :innocent:

1 Like

Ink for sure. Although I love Limelight the most, Ink has some way funnier animations. It’s also more cartoony which adds to the humor.

2 Likes

Ink !!!

Ink has more funny animations while Limelight has more features regarding clothes and such. Personally, I like comedies more when it’s in Ink

ink for sure !

1 Like

ink for sure

1 Like

Ink no competition

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.