Ink or Limelight? (POLL)

Hi guys so i’m writing my story and i know what i’m going to do with it but i was wondering which one would be better for it ink or limelight? I personally am more familiar with ink and like it better but i would also love to learn and mess around with the limelight style so i need you guys to pick which one you like the most.

• Ink
  • Limelight

0 voters

Thanks!

3 Likes

I think Limelight is the perfect style for new and fresh stories. It’s updated every week and it has way more outfits and facial features than Ink.

2 Likes

I really love ink original features. True, limelight has more outfits and facial features. But ink gives out the original vibes.

1 Like

they work the same way. its only diffrent names for animation. buts its like you can remeber them anyway. and diffrent clothes and looks but all code is the same

1 Like

I have the same dilemma! I personally like ink better, but there’s way more to choose between with limelight. More clothes, diversity regarding creating characters, animation etc. So, reading I prefer ink but if I was to write my own story I would use limelight. :thinking:

2 Likes

Limelight is way better than ink. Limelight has a ton more animations than ink and the details on the characters for limelight looks so realistic

2 Likes

I honestly think ink is better, limelight has DiAmOnD ChOiCeS. No. Like, save the puppy from the road and let it live for 47 diamonds or let it die. Like tf!? Plus, I honestly think ink characters are wayy hotter

1 Like

I started on ink and I’m about to finish my story, but I have been reading other people stories in LL and it is more update and more modern, but the animations aren’t as good as ink. But they have some different and a better variety, but they move stiff in LL. When a person nods in ink they nod, but when a person nods in LL , if you blink you’ll miss it. I think I will be converting over to LL even though I’m a die hard ink fan, it’s because of the moderness, and it’s what’s trending and because we as writers put in so much time to make the stories you want them to be seen and read. So not to cheat myself and my talent; I think I’m going to switch.

1 Like

@TheParrisLover
I appreciate the like, I got from you. I hope that Episode reconsiders INK writers and be open to helping us.
Ink is here to stay, so if Episode has writers that are willing to keep this alive, why not award us the platform to do it.
Meaning new clothes and animations…I want the versatility to move between the two.
I want to make stories for INK and LL,
unfortunately, my story is in INK to Convert to LL will be a lot of work to transform.
I want to hear the best way to make the transform if you know how.

1 Like

Wow sorry for the late reply! I didn’t get the notification. I support your opinions too because I love ink and I wish they would update it.