Ink or limelight // which one?

do u like ink style or limelight? , i reaaaaaally like ink but i’m kinda starting to like limelight, but still, all the good stories EVER made are ink (no offense to limelight writers lmao)

4 Likes

I prefer Ink. :heart:

6 Likes

INK and classic ty :raised_hand:

3 Likes

I like both.

1 Like

Ink.

Forever.

LL sucks.

7 Likes

Ink, LL is okay though just the animations are weird and the features are a bit weird as well.

4 Likes

I’m still a hardcore fan of INK I personally think it’s much easier to work with and flows better overall especially with limbs. Limelight is pretty good but it looks kinda weird…it’s also harder to create limbs and what not.

3 Likes

Limelight 100%

Ink animations are kinda over-exaggerated, and I like limelight realistic style.

10 Likes

I used to really like INK but now I preferably like Limelight more

3 Likes

classic.
nah im kidding. INK 100% tried reading limelight but can never make it to chapter two.

no offense limelight enthusiast

2 Likes

INK!!! Forever and always XD

3 Likes

Ink will always be number one but I’m loving limelight

2 Likes

INK :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ink >>>

3 Likes

Limelight forever, INK sucks, it’s old and there’s no updates also all Characters look the same 🤷

7 Likes

Same

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Ink :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Ink all the wayyy

2 Likes

Okay, everyone always fights about this ngl :joy: To me, both are amazing and have their pros and cons! I read both and love both! I started reading Episode when everyone did Ink or Classic and have grown to love LL (I used to be a LL hater, honestly) just as much and possibly a bit more!

3 Likes