Ink or limelight // which one?

Limelight

4 Likes

Which style do you like the most?

• Ink
  • Limelight
  • Classic

0 voters

I used to be a diehard ink fan when limelight was released back when it looked like ass. But I kinda like all the new clothes being released for it and features like tattoos, silhouettes, trans girls, and freckles.

3 Likes

I love both! But limelight :heart:

3 Likes

Hmm, It’s interesting to see so may people choosing INK over Limelight.
Personally I like using Limelight because they have waaaay more customization options,
LL is still being updated aswell, that means that you’ll miss out on alot of new options if you use INK.
I did love the INK style, but the male avatars kind of drove me away.

3 Likes

INK is my og and I like it more than LL, but LL does have more outfits and more options than INK but some animations in LL look really weird and their expressions look kinda bland.

3 Likes

Ink primarily, but LL is growing on me

1 Like

I like ink, but I prefer limelight. It’s better in my opinion!

1 Like

I like limelight’s clothes and features when it comes to making female characters, such as the hair colors, hairstyles, eye shapes, eye colors and more. But, I’m gonna have to stick with Ink, because I love EVERYTHING about it. Limelight on the other hand, their animations are a no for me. :pensive:

1 Like

Limelight! At first I was a huge ink stan, but when I started writing my first portal story I ended up siding with Limelight since all the ink characters look the same. I still use ink sometimes, but only for my comedy or my parody stories.

1 Like

Ink

2 Likes

LL is my Bae

1 Like

I used to say INK 100%! But … Lately I have been finding myself enjoying Limelight more and more. Ugh :expressionless:

1 Like

Yeah same

2 Likes