Ink or Limelight?πŸ’™

This is kinda a random question but which do you prefer, Ink or LL?

• Ink
  • LL

0 voters

I personally prefer Ink though I don’t mind Limelight, I will probably write my story in ink but I will very much consider also writing it in Limelight if more people do prefer it.

Type in Ink or Limelight in the search key and you will find wayyyyy more respones** (the new ones) because this has been asked way too many times.

9 Likes

Count my vote as 20+ more value please :laughing:

5 Likes

There have been a lot of these polls over the last few years and the longer LL has been out the more people seem to prefer it.

2 Likes

Limelight, more animations, more clothing, new features, new props. That’s enough to get people to move over to LL.

2 Likes

I think ink has more variety in its animations but limelight is nice, too. I like each of them for their own reasons. Lol

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

INK! it is so much easier and the style is cute and comic-y

1 Like

This question was commonly asked we LL first came out but now that’s it’s been out for a while I want to revisit the question.
Do you prefer ink or LL?

• Ink
  • LL

0 voters

3 Likes

i like both sooo going to be a tough choice.

1 Like

Truthfully, for me. It depends on the story and the author.

2 Likes

I like both INK and LL, but for me it depends on the genre of the story and If story has a good plot and is interesting I wouldn’t mind if it’s in LL or ink.

1 Like

Ink is better animation wise. Limelight animations are too dry. I’ll read the story either way though.

2 Likes

Personally, style does matter to me. In Ink most of the characters will look the same, due to favored features, I just can’t do that.

2 Likes

I prefer ink overall, LL is good and I love the clothing but a big thing is I find it hard to like the way the male Limelight characters lookπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

2 Likes

I prefer Ink for Comedy, LL for drama. Really depends on the story.

1 Like

Hello everyone. :dizzy: I am working on writing a story. But I am currently struggling between INK or LL. In conclusion I have decided to allow the forum community choose for me.
I would really appreciate it if you would take this quick poll so I can see your preference. :upside_down_face:

• LL
  • INK

0 voters

1 Like