INK or LL? and explain why :)

Which do you prefer INK or LL?

4 Likes

I prefer ink because the LL is too realistic :grin:

5 Likes

Limelight because the style just looks so epic and it has so many hairstyles and other features :sunflower:

4 Likes

I prefer ink because LL is too realistic lol

5 Likes

same :grin:

1 Like

Ink… it’s always going to be my favourite… I’ve got history with it… all my favourite stories are in this style. Limelight is kinda growing on me but I’m trying to stop that cause I feel guilty for some reason :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Ink. LL is nice looking but the animations is what gets me. It’s too robotic.

1 Like

I love both but I have to go with INK since I’m more familiar with it

Ink is too cartoonish and actually very limited. I only read stories in ink if they’re well written.

2 Likes

Limelight. I find it more suiting for serious and emotional stories, which I enjoy reading and writing.

2 Likes

Limelight forever. I hate Ink because there aren’t much hairstyles and clothes and I don’t like their body shape. In Limelight there are lots of hairstyles and clothes and they upload new things very often and the characters are more realistic. I can code only in Limelight and my first story will be in that. Hope I helped. <3

3 Likes

Since LL came out, ink just looks so…yuck to me. I like the more realistic look, and I prefer the animations/clothes.
I prefer reading LL, but I’ll read ink sometimes too. That being said, I would never read a story written in classic. It’s hideous! Although, if I’d been playing episode during the classic era I probably wouldn’t have a problem with it.

4 Likes

LL because it has a lot more hairstyles, skin tones etc. etc. plus it’s being updated and it has great clothing

2 Likes

I like limelight because it’s very realistic and you get a variety of different hairstyles, hair colour, eye colour, eyeshapes, face shapes and so on.

1 Like

Ink. LL is too uncanny valley to me, and I hate the animations.

1 Like

Ink, because regardless of the new features and clothes that LL released… I find the animations to be a real turn off for me :upside_down_face: Plus I can easily make memes off of ink characters cause some of their animations are pretty meme worthy like hop_fast :joy:

1 Like

I prefer INK for directing and animations. I prefer Limelight for diversity, characters’ appearances and clothes.

2 Likes

I like them Both. Some animations in LL looks kinda Weird tho and some of the hairs look like wigs in My opinion. If I have to choose I think I prefer Reading INK. But When it comes to writing I in some ways prefer LL.

2 Likes

I hate to admit it, but LL is starting to grow on me. I used to be a huge Ink lover, but now I’m liking LL’s realistic quality and features.

1 Like

Both because they are equally good in their own ways. LL for its diverse features and Ink for it’s better ranges of clothing.

2 Likes