INK or LL for my new story?

Hey guys! I’m planning to write story called God’s Lie! It’s about angel who meets devil and finds out that her parents are evil too. She was raised by angels and God. INK is my fav style and it has everything that I need for my story but I’m worried people wouldn’t read it bc It’s in INK. What do you thinl?

• INK
  • LL

0 voters

2 Likes

Welllll there are a lot of people in the community that use ink haha. I prefer ink because of their animations and a lot of other people like limelight, because they one still update it and two the variety of different animations, cc, and clothing options you get to chose. I just don’t like how their animations look really like forced ig and robotic lol. Either or I’m sure people will still read it :))

2 Likes

I love LL the most but if I like the plot, I would read a story in INK and Classic as well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yeah i started reading episode when LL just came and there weren’t many stories on it. at first i didnt like INK but my lil INK heart just grew sm

2 Likes

well yeah everyone has their own liking

2 Likes

I love both INK AND LL, I wish they would update the clothes and stuff for INK though:(

2 Likes

yeah that’s my only wish :(( hoping maybe someday I’ll wake up and see that they’ll start updating ink again

3 Likes

yeahh i want that smmm!!

2 Likes

i love ink bc its more cartoonish and just better to me

3 Likes

yeah and also I’m just more familiar with it haha

2 Likes

AND its easier to draw🤣

2 Likes

you are just putting straight facts out here lmaoo

1 Like

:smirk::smirk:

Is it part of the reveal contest?

1 Like

no it isnt💕

I meant to choose Ink because it’s also my favorite. Oops.

1 Like

its my fav tooo

welcome to forums❤

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.