Ink or LL (opinion)

One year ago today, I published my first story, written on the mobile app. Obviously in Ink.
I have since re-written it and improved it in Limelight (ongoing).
It was featured on a shelf in January 2020.
Opinion: would anyone out there like me to re-write it in Ink? Is it worthwhile? I have currently locked it.
Thank you for your opinion.
Here’s the LL story details.

Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 16 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI

1 Like

I think LL is prettier to look at. But ink is iconic and actually, very useful, it has more.

2 Likes

Thanks. If enough people agree, then I’ll probably go ahead.

I like INK for comedy, drama and horror stories

Definitely agree for comedy. This one is more romance/drama. Thanks.

1 Like

More what?

1 Like

Depends. Do you like writing in Ink and think you would enjoy revamping it in the style? It could get reads, but probably most of them would come from the diehard fans of the style. Everyone I know who writes in Limelight wont read Ink stories beyond a handful of exceptions.

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re asking for feedback on your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.