Ink or LL? Title must have at least 15 characters so lemme just smash some wOrDs onto this thing

I wasn’t sure which category to put this in, sorry bout that ma dudes.

Anyways!

I need some help. So yer gurl here wants to start a new story, a comedy story in fact, where I’ll make sad attempts at being funny and ya’ll get to watch and shake your head critiqueally. :’)
Problem is, I can’t pick the style for ma new story. I’ve only ever used LL cause I’m a spoiled modern newbie, but Ink’s got some I C O N I C expressions, not to mention the characters already look like clowns (holy potatoes just please don’t lash at me in the comments you Ink lovers I swear they look great).

Sooooo… thoughts?

2 Likes

Ink

1 Like

I say LL because theyre more realistic and personally I prefer reading LL stories
xx

1 Like

Ink

1 Like

I love reading limelight stories

1 Like

Ink is better for comedy imo

1 Like

If you’re making a comedy story, I’d prefer ink bec limelight characters are more serious looking

2 Likes

I personally am like in LOVE with Limelight!! I’m a BASIC Episode Queen :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

BUTT (yes butt hehe, I could be in this story!! I’m PUNNY) Ink has some ICONIC funny looks and I think is better for comedy!
And they do kinda look like clowns, ngl :joy::woman_shrugging: THEY R STILL CUTE AND ICONIC THO

3 Likes

I always enter the “Ink or LL” threads to say LL, but with the reasoning you gave, maybe Ink this time. They definitely have more dramatic expressions.

Just think, can you really write a comedy story without these?

And you absolutely need that wide-eyes thing that follows the finger guns emote:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.