Ink or ll? Which do you prefer

I’m writing a story and was wondering what you like best to read… And also which has the best animations??

-And is there any dodging animations in ll? In a fight if someone have to get away from a punch or something in a fight :grinning:

-And also which is smartest of me to Write thinking of the future since they’ve stopped updating ink?

2 Likes

no, not yet :((

ink has a lot of features and cool animations, it really depends how ling your story is going to take because updates aren’t that frequent

5 Likes

I prefer Ink. I just always have. I personally get tired of reading Limelight stories because more have came out. I feel the only good thing about limelight is the hair. Their legs seem long af to me :joy:

4 Likes

I prefer ink, but it depends on what you prefer.
Ink: realistic animation, not going to update anymore, less characteristics but you can see the difference (like face shape, nose, mouth, etc…)
LL: more stuff, updating, robotic animation, many characteristics such as face shape, mouth and nose are similar but there are many unlike ink

5 Likes

limelight

4 Likes

Both! LL is so pretty, but INK is more fun~

4 Likes

I only read LL just because the style of ink is really weird and cartoonish. I prefer reading realistic looking characters. Although ink does have more outfits, I overall like Lime light a whole lot better.

4 Likes

Limelight

3 Likes

INK all the way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There are some stories that I like in limelight but I truly prefer ink

4 Likes

Right now, I am starting to like LL stories. But, I still prefer to read an Ink story.

2 Likes

I’ve read a couple if limelight stories that I liked but ink us for me

2 Likes