INK promote your story r4r (STILL ACTIVE AND READING)

Hi all!

I am looking for some read 4 read opportunities on INK stories! I have my story published and would love to get some reads and have others share my story if they like it. I’d also love some feedback like if there are errors or issues.

If youd like to do r4r and you have an ink story, pm me screenshots and ill do the same :slight_smile:

If r4r isn’t what you would like, still promote your story here!

Here is mine:

Title: ReDefine

Genre: Drama

Style: INK

Chapters: 5 and more coming soon

Desc: One unfortunate event changes Aubrey’s life. After that, everything else spirals. How much spiraling can one 18 year old take? Will she ever be okay again?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6556281666732032 To_Start_A_New_posterImage_gO9AQ3RzpQ

3 Likes

Hey I’d love to do a r4r with you :heartbeat:
Title: Espionage
Author: Simply_Sophie
Style: Ink
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance,
Main Genre: Action
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 1 (but won’t be able to choose)
Cover:
Espionage_tL_posterThumb_tbQTOhK7nX
Story description: Aiden is a lethal CIA agent on the battle field, but on a team of the worlds best? While taking down an international threat romance, drama and the past catch up…

Instagram: Sophieb_epi

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6634773654208512

1 Like

Hi!
I would like to a R4R, if you’re still interested?
The link’s in my new topic!

Thank you for the thread. Here’s my story.

Id be happy to do a r4r! Send me screenshots of my story and I’ll do the same for you after :slight_smile:

1 Like

Id be happy to do a r4r! Pm me screenshots of mine and ill do the same for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright I’ll get reading now I love ink stories :heart: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your r4r done :slight_smile:

Id love to do a r4r with you! Pm me screenshots of mine and ill do the same yours once my passes refill :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Will do

1 Like

Hey! I have a new ink story too. I’m open to do a R4R too!

1 Like

Same thing… Id love to do a r4r with you … Pm me screenshots of mine and ill do the same yours once my passes refill should be good tomorrow :slight_smile:

We could always start at the same time :slight_smile: just send me a message when you’re ready and we’ll start

1 Like

Sounds good! I’ll reach out tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to do R4R.
Story: The Creature is ME
Genre: Fantasy
It also include Drama/Romance/Mystery/Adventure
Style: Ink
Author:gm_episodes
Instagram:gm_episodes
Description:A tragic incident changes Star and Ruby’s life forever.
Will they ever be able to survive in the dark supernatural world of various creatures?
Link:

Cover:
1 Like

Id love to do r4r. Pm me screenshots and ill happily do the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am ready to tackle your story! Whats your link?

Then I shall start yours too, darling!

Here is my link!

I hope you have room for another one :pleading_face:

Story title: Beautiful: Love and Murder
Author: Kenzie Kash
Genres: Romance, Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Choose the main genre: Romance
Amount of chapters: 5
Ongoing or completed?: Ongoing
Small story cover: Screenshot 2020-10-31 202109
Story description: Stumbling through life drowning in riches as a top billionaire’s daughter, you vowed to never open your heart to deceit. Will love get you back on track or will you crumble?
Instagram (If you have): @episode.kenziekash
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6180378279018496
Other things you’d like to mention: Full Character Customization and Choices Matter