INK promote your story r4r (STILL ACTIVE AND READING)

Of course I do! Pm me screenshots of mine and ill do the same yours :heart: I have room for all ink stories!

1 Like

Sure!

Gotcha!

Your r4r is done and in your messages :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your r4r is complete and in your messages with screenshots

1 Like

Your r4r is done :slight_smile:

sweetie, did you get my messages ? I finished yours too and even left a review! :*

1 Like

Here :heart:

I have completed!

1 Like

Hi darling! I’ve finally started yours today and am loving it. I’ll send you screenshots later

Gotcha. I’m so glad! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is still an active, caught up r4r option!

Hi all!

I’m writing this post because I want to do a few things. I’d like some new ink stories to read that are done. I loved WarDogs and Falling for the Nerd…but it is so hard to find new ink stories.

1. do you have any fave ink stories?

2. im doing r4rs INK ONLY (if you are interested, pm me screenshots of mine and ill do yours back :slight_smile: won’t do it without screenshots)

3)promote your story here anyway! I’m promoting mine and so should you!

1. Whats a deal breaker for plot line for you?

Here is mine:

Title: ReDefine

Genre: Drama

Style: INK

Chapters: 6 and more coming soon

Desc: One unfortunate event changes Aubrey’s life. After that, everything else spirals. How much spiraling can one 18 year old take? Will she ever be okay again?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6556281666732032 To_Start_A_New_posterImage_gO9AQ3RzpQ

Thanks lovelys!

1 Like

Hey thank you for this thread love! I’m here promoting my new story called Yearning. It would mean a lot to me if you read it!!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::two_hearts: Also, I love the cover! I’ll check your story out when I’m free:)

Title: Yearning
Author: Xiomara
Style: Ink
Genres: Drama, Romance, Action
Main Genre: Drama
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 2 (but won’t be able to choose)
Small Cover:

Story description:
All her life, Alondra has been longing for something that was missing in her life. Will she find it when she is on the verge of losing her sanity or will someone help her in time?

Link:

Please note there are trigger warnings/ mental health awareness!

1 Like

Thank you for the thread. Promoting my story.

Hi All! I am rewriting my previous story - and would like to regain some of my previous reads. I would love feedback! I don’t have social media at the moment, so promotion would be helpful if you enjoy it.

I am happy to do a read for read, but I am only looking for INK. If you have INK that you would like to do R4R, I would love to. I’m happy to follow you as well.

IF YOU WANT TO DO R4R, PM ME SCREENSHOTS OF MINE THEN I WILL DO YOURS! Doing all INK

Title: ReDefine

Genre: Drama

Chapters: 7 and more coming soon

Desc: One unfortunate event changes Aubrey’s life. After that, everything else spirals. How much spiraling can one 18 year old take? Will she ever be okay again?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6556281666732032 To_Start_A_New_posterImage_gO9AQ3RzpQ

Hey, I am done and sent you the ss here only, how about u? :smiley:

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would massively appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Hi. I am up for an R4R. :smile:
My story:
Title: Onerous
Genre: Mystery
Chapters: 2
Cover:
Onerous_vH_posterThumb_O3rqOKu5SE
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5726999363125248

Hi, I just released my new story and I’m up for a R4R if anyone’s willing!

Story - Bitter

Author - Meils

Description- Top assassin Reagan Spears is notorious for working alone, but what will happen when he worst enemy is thrown into the mix?

Genre - Drama/Action/Romance

Thank you and let me know if you would be interested:)

Instagram - @meils_episode

!!new story!! Give my story a chance <33
Title: 21 days to love
Author nickname: Fifi
Chapters 3 (on-going)
Description: You were sent to summer school to improve your education and mental health. Is it easy not to get attached to someone or is it time to start a new life and trust people completely?
Instagram: fidan.writes.here!
FEB499C6-2F64-47BB-AA96-4BC1283C26C6|361x500