Ink stories with CC

Does anyone know good ink stories??

1 Like

The abomination has full CC !!

4 Likes

Speak (Ink version has full CC)
Dead Roses
The Ruby Tiara (not quite full, but you change change everything but haircolor as it is specific to plot)

1 Like

Psychology 101 by Annie Edison :smiley:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Also, if you’re looking for lots of CC, The Curse of Charlie has a lot! You get to design the MC multiple times. :grin:

2 Likes

Hello Lovely!

My story is Ink, It has Limited CC but you can change the lipcolour, the hairstyle, and the eye shape on mostly each chapter

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Knows Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Trailer to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

3 Likes

Hey thanks for recommending me :two_hearts: @BEEBS07
My story has CC you can change everything but skintone. My story is about mental health and real life situations.
Here’s my story
Title: You are my sunshine
Author: Faith Rose
Gene: Drama/Comedy/Romance
Description: Having a learning disability is hard for Samantha until she meets Nick her sunshine! Will Nick help her overcome her disability or be a disappointment to her? CC is limited.
Style- Ink
Chapters - 5 and 6 out episode on going
Cover:

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514012789538816

1 Like

Hi, my story is in Ink and has full CC of the main character and semi-CC of the love interests if you want to check it out :blush:

Title - All That Remains

Author - Ren

Instagram - @writer.ren.episode

Genre - Adventure/Sci-fi with a little Romance, Drama, and Comedy

Style - INK

Number of Episodes - 5 (to be continued)

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6232182390849536

Description - Will Lily be able to save the lives of herself and her people on a planet that was almost completely destroyed by an asteroid impact over 400 years ago? (Full CC) (M/F LI)

Features - Full-CC of MC, Semi-CC of love interests, male and female love interest branches, CHOICES MATTER, point system, advanced directing, art scenes, tappable overlays

This story received a Hidden Gem from episodeaxiom and was chosen as an episode.luxe story review favorite!

1 Like

hey! I hope it’s okay if I recommend my own story… I will also recommend some INK stories with CC below :smile::blush:

thank you for this thread. :hugs:
& thx to @BEEBS07 for recommending my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story too & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also give a name to the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 16 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

next to mine, I can also recommend you
Tender Love by @iag1690, You Are My Sunshine by @Faith.episode.cats, Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07 :relieved:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heartpulse::heartpulse:

(and here’s the cover of my story :hugs:)

2 Likes

@Sydney_H can you close this topic please?

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: